Technology Preview: download e pareri

Guest Uff

Bella, scaricata e installta, tutto funziona al volo. Sono sorpreso che sulla mia vetusta confi gurazione giri benissimo:

ALIM Cooler master 650W modulare

CASE AeroCool

MB MSI X48 Platinum

CPU C2D 6550 OC@3,00 Ghz + zalmann 120mm

RAM Corsair EXTREME DDR3 1600 4GB

GPU POV Geforce GTX560Ti 1gb DDR3 (800-1600-2000)

Schermo 32" 1080p 60Hz (+ 2° monitor Samsung SM206BW per cruscotti)

gioco a 1080p con AA, AS 4x - no HDR - il resto dei dettagli 100% - 82 fps medi, poi con il vsync, ovviamente 60.

Nessun crash, nessun errore ... veramente ben fatta! Mai uno scatto nemmeno a fare i tondi in mezzo al fumo.

la postazione di gioco:

8505322554_7915b2eed4.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wajdi

• baronesbc

• BoNI

• Rik01

Top Posters In This Topic

Molto interessante:

dal forum ufficiale di AC:

It seems that the higher the FPS are, the faster you get. I've lowered my settings and used the input-lag fix from Martin here:http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/for-those-who-suffer-from-input-lag.449/ and dialed down the settings so i achieve around 100fps in average on my i5-2500k, GTX 560Ti, 8GB Ram.

However, i sometimes had the feeling that i am slower than it feels like, sometimes even a whole second in the first split. As soon as i used the fix and updated the settings so i would get more FPS (had 70 before with higher settings) i got faster. Even with very bad first splits i was 0.3s at least faster from what i had before (with - what felt for me - agood S1).

My idea:

The stutters/spikes consume time, even though the car does not move, therefor any stutter, any lag, any framedrop causes the time to run on, but the car to slow down or behave incorrectly. So basically when you lack FPS, you will "magically" be too slow. When you run a constant high FPS you will be faster. Several people already reported this and i think it's reproducable.
Very much noticed here as well.

I initially started out getting 40fps (note; already many things disabled; shadows, hdr, etc) and running 1:25's for lap times. I disabled everything and was able to increase my frame rate to around 75-85fps and my first lap with the new settings was a 1:22.9. I then increased the settings back to what they were and was barely able to run 1:24's again, more than 1.5 seconds off the minimum settings lap. In my case it is safe to rule out the lack of practice as a result of the lap time differences. Before I lowered the graphics settings, I had run 80-100 laps and it was my very first lap on lower settings that was a 1:22.9.

me lo immaginavo, mi succedeva una cosa simile su rfactor 2 nelle prime build, quando era un mattone pauroso.. mettendo settaggi alti su ac avevo 70 fps, ma mi ingannavano, perche mi sono accorto del lag sul volante, anche se poco, quindi son sceso, anche se ho sempre un po di lag nonostante stia sui 200 fps.. spero riescano a ottimizzare meglio il tutto..

me lo immaginavo, mi succedeva una cosa simile su rfactor 2 nelle prime build, quando era un mattone pauroso.. mettendo settaggi alti su ac avevo 70 fps, ma mi ingannavano, perche mi sono accorto del lag sul volante, anche se poco, quindi son sceso, anche se ho sempre un po di lag nonostante stia sui 200 fps.. spero riescano a ottimizzare meglio il tutto..

vsynca e vedi come va

il mio consiglio è quello di agire nel modo opposto, decisamente più efficace e rapido: mettere tutti i dettagli al minimo, con una risoluzione medio alta, per poi alzare un dettaglio alla volta e verificare i frame e la fluidità ad ogni modifica

Quando premo il tasto Home si apre firefox e non esce fuori nessuna console... Perchè??? :doh:

Qualcuno saprebbe dirmi per quale motivo non ci riesco? Forse sbaglio qualcosa, anche se pare talmente semplice... In riferimento al cambio della visuale ovviamente.

Edited by Prospekt