Guest Tee Posted October 5, 2011 Posted October 5, 2011 I cannot wait, but there's just one I'm afraid for me. The last year's FVA has the file 'Nurburgring_map.png' including umlaut, and which was made me not to be able to execute in Korean windows. For it I just must change a language of my windows and I always have to reboot whenever I want to play. (to kunos) I wonder if it's possible to change the file to 'Nurburgring_map' or "Neurburgring_map'. For sure I know it is unnatural request, however I really need.
Guest Hoshi Posted October 16, 2011 Posted October 16, 2011 Are there any news about the add-on? My Paypal/Visa is ready to go :-)
Guest A.Bortignon Posted October 17, 2011 Posted October 17, 2011 ma con l'uscita di questo nuovo pack ci sarà di nuovo il concorso?
Guest Uff Posted November 15, 2011 Posted November 15, 2011 Ci siamo! http://ferrarivirtualacademy.com/game/it/index.jsp Download
gecervi Posted November 15, 2011 Posted November 15, 2011 azzo, come mai? , io ho tutto il pacchetto precedente, e quando vado a pagre con paypal invece di pagare le 9 euro solo............mi esce 19E, motivo?
gecervi Posted November 15, 2011 Posted November 15, 2011 stesso problema della prima BUILD, a chi seghiamo le teste ora
marcocale Posted November 15, 2011 Posted November 15, 2011 Ragazzi, sogno di "mezzo inverno"....... .... ma non è che ci hanno "regalato" l'online, magari anche solo per la 458?????? Vi rendete conto cosa sarebbe un 458 Challenge simulato su netKar???? (ehmmmm, pardon, FVA????)
gecervi Posted November 15, 2011 Posted November 15, 2011 Io acquisto ad occhi chiusi tutto quello che arriva da STEFANO perchè conosco come lavora, ma scordati l'ONLINE ahimè!!! è questo il vero limite di FVA................
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now