• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you sure the problem was solved just by deleting (only) options.ini ?

Yes. But in this case I can't use those options anymore.

Testing order was:

• clean install (only "drivers" and "licenses" folders are from backup)
  • go to offline session with F1600 - no problem
  • set custom simulation options (no auto stuff and replay limit) - nKP_NT creates "options.ini"
  • go to offline session with F1600 - flying around the track
  • deleting "options.ini" (or "REPLAYMIN" string)
  • offline session again - no problem

I'm not sure what the reason of this issue, because as I said I had many online races with "problem" cars and there were no problems at all until yesterday join to private server.

it would be interesting to see the file before deletion.

Here it is (with my settings) - nothing unusual...

If you change "REPLAYMIN" string back to original the issue will still here - only deletion of this string or "options.ini" file helps.

options.zip

One more thing - with present "options.ini" file I can drive without a problem at server "! IWK-pesat.net.id-". The only difference between it and others servers - damage level setted to 70%.

Not sure it's already pointed out.

Yellow flags seems to stay out also after the reason has disappeared.

It's happened 2/3 times online that yellow flag were exposed in a part of a track and then remained exposed till the end of the race.

For example I was behind a car that touched slightly the grass having a skid and a slow down, causing the yellow flag to be exposed.

For the next laps the yellow flags remained out even if the car was again regularly racing behind me.

Happened on different servers and different tarcks, original and not.

After some testing, the "flying issue" looks like very similiar to this one (at least from my point of view): http://www.drivingit...showtopic=55087

Two quick ways to reproduce the problem (default install path and demo profile with changed "simulation" settings - game works):

• rename nKP installation directory to "netKar PRO 1.3" (as you see there are few special characters like space and dot) - launch - go to track and enjoy flying;
  • move nKP installation directory from the root of hard drive (for example make there a directory and put nKP folder in it) - lauch - go to track and enjoy flying again.

Looks like the problem depends on hidden settings in "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Kunos_Simulazioni" folder - only this way I can explain that I didn't have this issue from the begining (I have nKP installed in "C:\Program Files\netKar PRO"). For some reason nKP regenerated the settings there and the problem has appeared.

Anyway I hope you will reproduce this issue and fix it. Good luck.

Edited by lvlo

No one getting the replay's sound bug with the onboard cameras? the only solution so far is fading down the start.wav sound file, but it's not fair and with the beta version this didn't happen.

No one getting the replay's sound bug with the onboard cameras? the only solution so far is fading down the start.wav sound file, but it's not fair and with the beta version this didn't happen.

Do you have auto engine settings on (settings - simulation)?

here's my ini

[MISC]

AUTOON=1

AUTOENGINEON=0

AUTOCHANGETYRES=1

HIGHLIGHTMOUSEOBJECTS=1

REPLAYMIN=15

i will try some changes.. but it's the same parameters i was using before... i even deleted the option.ini file

Guest Luis Babboni

Hello, no necesary a real bug, but it is for me till I find how to fix it:

Since the last update, each time I put 3rd gear in my G25, the front bias brake change in .5 (its shows me a window with the actual value).

The bug for me is that I cant find anywhere how to modify it, that is that the change in brake bias use another key, no my 3rd gear!

Thanks.