Guest CAR Posted October 19, 2011 Posted October 19, 2011 Post the log & Kunos might be about to take a look =)
Guest furiousgibbon Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 I have been running 1.3 Beta for a while now with no issues. Last night I started netKar up after a long break from playing and it alerted me of some updated files to download. I accepted and applied the update, started the game but menus etc were a little broken looking, and the game would crash when loading shadows.nko. I visited the netKar website, saw that 1.3 Final was available, downloaded it, applied the detected update, still crashes at shadows.nko. Now i've wasted enough time trying to fix this, I've literally been at it all afternoon. Done plenty of googling, searching this forum etc, tried the 'how to fix your .Net issues', but doesn't seem valid for Windows 7. I did get as far as running the .Net cleanup program, which I think has made things worse and now I can't install .Net Framework 4.0 for Win7... so perhaps it might be an idea to unpin that thread as it's probably outdated. The crash symptoms are the same now but with an additional error dialog, saying file not found. I didn't receive this error before I did the .Net cleanup stuff, but maybe it's relevant: ************** Exception Text ************** System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File not found File name: 'C:\Users\furiousgibbon\Documents/netKar PRO/out/lp' at KunosSim.Utils.INIReader..ctor(String p) at netKar_PRO_NT.LapList.addLapsFromFile(String filename, String driver, String car) at netKar_PRO_NT.OfflineTestRace.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) I've checked permissions for C:\Users\furiousgibbon\Documents/netKar PRO/out/ , also have tried running the nK executable as administrator, compatibility mode etc. I have completely wiped the nK install directory and contents in c:\users\furiousgibbon\Documents\netKar PRO... also deleted my old user/licence and created a new demo user. Tail of my log.txt is as follows, and hasn't changed since running the .Net cleanup stuff: Loading texture: texture/smoke01.tga CHROMAKEY SIZE=512 512 -> Init sema textures Loading texture: texture/semaoff.tga CHROMAKEY SIZE=512 128 -> Loading texture: texture/semared.tga CHROMAKEY SIZE=512 128 -> Loading texture: texture/semagreen.tga CHROMAKEY SIZE=512 128 -> initialization ok ___________INIT WEATHER______________ SKY= Loading texture: texture/skids.tga CHROMAKEY SIZE=256 256 -> ****************** ERROR!!! ********************* * KDebugLog: exception trapped correcly...closing the log * * please send this file to Stefano Casillo at kunos@inwind.it * *************************************************************** writing dump file dumps\nkp_v1.0.3-20111023-143739-1256-3892.dmp
kunos Posted October 23, 2011 Posted October 23, 2011 it looks like it is crashing while preparing the fonts. Make sure you have the font "Arial" in your system in working conditions.
Guest bokoboko Posted November 24, 2011 Posted November 24, 2011 (edited) @Furiousgibbon and to everyone... My friend as i said 3 posts before had a problem...A pop up message about a .dll file was mising appeared and couldnt play.. Then came up a new popup after the dll...The message us above of Furiousgibbon.. I saw my friends pc through skype sharing and i realised that the main panel(photo) of nkpro was diferent,it was mising the nkpro logo and in login it had a classic nkpro photo and NOT the 5th aniversary but in mainpanel on uper left was showing 1.3 version... Anyway,told him to redownload maybe somethings wrong with the download links..And then everything was ok. His installation was 1.3 i dont know why he had these popups.. SO PLS CHECK THE DOWNLOAD LINKS.(and staff pls check ur links in the site) I dont know why is that cause my friends download was 1.3 and it had diferent photo in mainpanel(mising the nkpro logo) and he downloaded again other link and then had the 5th aniversary photo as login photo and the nkpro logo in mainpanel and in the upper left showing 1.3 version... So everyone if u have problem,download diferent link and in ur login panel has the 5th aniversary photo I hope that helps and sry for big post Edited November 24, 2011 by bokoboko
Guest Claer Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Playing Trento Bondone with the abarth quite often these days, I encouter a strange behavior of the force feed back effects. If I take a hairspin quite fast the car bounces a little and, at the end of the hairpin, the wheel center moved - as if I broke my suspensions. This is very annoying to keep going fast with the wheel off center. The comic part is I had to take another hairspin fast (right or left corner doesn't matter) to get the center back at it's place! If I remember well, hitting slowly a grid corrects the ffb too. My config is Momo Red Wheel / Win7 64bits OS. I understand that the focus is on the next product, but I hope this bug report will improve nKPro as well as assetto corsa
danielquattro Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 For 24 hours, you can not go online with KS2. Offline and online works fine the rest of the cars work well. The problem began after loading a few skins and textures for KS2. I reinstalled the game, but the problem persists,without any skin or Ahun extra textures. The problem is that when loading the track stuck on the part of shadows. I get an error saying: skins is longer than 16. And this: Firma con problema: Nombre del evento de problema : BEX Nombre de la aplicacion: NKS.exe Version de la aplicacion: 0.0.0.0 Marca de tiempo de la aplicacion: 4e737d53 Nombre del modulo de errores: MSVCR90.dll Version del modulo de errores: 9.0.30729.6161 Marca de tiempo del modulo de errores: 4dace5b9 Desplazamiento de excepcion: 00036d36 Codigo de excepcion : 00000000 I will appreciate the help enormemento. Daniel quattropani.
Guest bokoboko Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Check ur skins...At least one has name more than 16 characters..Rename it to less characters...
danielquattro Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 I've checked, I actually still going the same mistake with the skins bases (without skins extras) Thanks for the help
Iketani Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 (edited) I have problems to play online, I give the following error message: Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuraciónJust-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.************** Texto de la excepción **************System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: La longitud no puede ser inferior a cero.Nombre del parámetro: length en System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy) en netKar_PRO_NT.OnlineRace.saveLaunchFile(Server s) en netKar_PRO_NT.OnlineRace.butJoin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Ensamblados cargados **************mscorlib Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------netKar PRO_NT Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 1.0.0.0 Código base: file:///C:/nkpro13/netKar%20PRO_NT.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5460 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5462 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------nkpNT Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.3977.20725 Versión Win32: Código base: file:///C:/nkpro13/nkpNT.DLL----------------------------------------msvcm90 Versión del ensamblado: 9.0.30729.6161 Versión Win32: 9.00.30729.6161 Código base: file:///C:/Windows/WinSxS/x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57/msvcm90.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------mscorlib.resources Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5456 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms.resources Versión del ensamblado: 2.0.0.0 Versión Win32: 2.0.50727.5420 (Win7SP1.050727-5400) Código base: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll----------------------------------------************** Depuración JIT **************Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de estaaplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener elvalor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuraciónhabilitadaPor ejemplo:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controladase enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipoen lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo. Solution by Kunos: When you create a server, the car name must have ";" after the name of the car. For example, if the car name is "Formula2000", the server doesn't will run correctly, but if the car name is "Formula2000;", the server will run well. If anyone have problems, can use the server creating official tool. Edited December 6, 2012 by Iketani
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now