nkP 1.3 bugs - Page 22 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkP 1.3 bugs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the reply; 

 

my card is running direct x 9.0c.  I run other sims fine, GT Legends, Grand Prix Legends, etc all use Direct x 9.0c.  My card is on the current video driver from NVidia so I can't update any further.

 

Shame NKPro doesn't update their requirements on the page!  New computer on the way soon so I guess I'll buy it and wait!

Posted

Judging from this page, your card only supports DirectX 7.0, which were still supported in the gMotor games (in rFactor you could choose between Dx 7, 8 or 9). netKar is on a completely different engine, as such you don't seem to meet its minimum requirements.

Posted

Having a certain version installed doesn't mean you hardware is able to use it. :wink: Your graphic card is definitely too old, even for a 2006 game like netKar is.

Posted

Thanks again Uff, 

 

I run other games which use DX 9 and they run fine.  In any case  it's working now with a few settings changes and a new comp is on its way soon so ill be able to up the graphics again when it arrives!

 

thanks again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.