Guest hangyaboy Posted January 29, 2013 Posted January 29, 2013 If someone try to connect (not listed in [ENTRYLIST]) nkserver crash. [CONFIGURATION]PORT=9500BANDWIDTH=1000MODE=2MAXCLIENTS=15ACCEPTVERSION=113NAME=nameTRACK=pratoCONFIGURATION=Full GPCAR=Formula1600;PASSWORD=passwordADMIN=passwordREGISTER=1MULTIPORT=0LOOP=3WINNERBALLAST=150FRONTTIRE=REARTIRE=FULLMODE=1DAMAGE=100RAIN=0SESSIONS=1[sESSION0]NAME=RaceTYPE=2ESCMODE=0MINLAPS=0MAXLAPS=0RACELAPS=1VALIDPERC=100SESTIME=5WAITTIME=300ACCEPTNEW=1[ENTRYLIST]ENTRIES=8USEFORGRID=1DRIVER0=guid1BALLAST0=0DRIVER1=guid2BALLAST1=0DRIVER2=guid3BALLAST2=0DRIVER3=guid4BALLAST3=0DRIVER4=guid5BALLAST4=0DRIVER5=guid6BALLAST5=0DRIVER6=guid7BALLAST6=0DRIVER7=guid8BALLAST7=0
Guest sinbaadi Posted February 6, 2013 Posted February 6, 2013 Hi, I've searched a lot but not been able to find anything. Every time I go to a track with wet conditions selected, I only see the spray from the tyres for about 10 seconds, and then it disappears. In fact it disappears just after the pit messages in the top right disappear, but I don't think it's related since I disabled those by turning off automatic pit works. It happens in replays too, if I fast forward immediately I still have spray, but again, the ten seconds or so. I've tried turning off AA, different resolutions etc, but always the same. Quite annoying. Anybody able to help? Running 7 64bit Intel G860 cpu and HD7770 with 9.2.0.0 drivers
foyol Posted February 7, 2013 Posted February 7, 2013 (edited) Hi, I've searched a lot but not been able to find anything. Every time I go to a track with wet conditions selected, I only see the spray from the tyres for about 10 seconds, and then it disappears. In fact it disappears just after the pit messages in the top right disappear, but I don't think it's related since I disabled those by turning off automatic pit works. It happens in replays too, if I fast forward immediately I still have spray, but again, the ten seconds or so. I've tried turning off AA, different resolutions etc, but always the same. Quite annoying. Anybody able to help? Running 7 64bit Intel G860 cpu and HD7770 with 9.2.0.0 drivers Unable to help, but I can confirm the issue (in my case, KS2 at Misano with 100% rain, spray only during the first meters into pitlane, then nothing - I didn't check replays though). Edited February 7, 2013 by foyol
Guest sinbaadi Posted February 12, 2013 Posted February 12, 2013 This glitch is really bugging me, does nobody have any suggestions? Surely we can't be the first to have experienced it.
foyol Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 This glitch is really bugging me, does nobody have any suggestions? Surely we can't be the first to have experienced it. The only solution for now is - I guess - using the "old" netKar version for wet conditions. Here you find a handy tool to select the netKar version of choice (really a nice utility): http://netkarpro.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/netkar-pro-version-switcher.html
KRoman47 Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 This bug annoys me to, all rain atmosphere is gone, no sprays behind vehicles. Is any change to fixing it from KUNOS if we send them report? It looks like simple thing, just something bad configured. I have read somewhere it is maybe something with tires heat, but I don't know.
Guest mrbert Posted October 12, 2013 Posted October 12, 2013 hi guys, noob here just popped in from GPL. Want to purchase the full sim but thought i better try it first. Everything loads and I can start an offline test, I can see the trees the sky the steering wheel but not the track or the walls etc? Any ideas? cheers
Guest Uff Posted October 13, 2013 Posted October 13, 2013 Without knowing your PC configuration it's difficult to give any suggestion. Please post it.
Guest mrbert Posted October 13, 2013 Posted October 13, 2013 Field Value Computer Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional OS Service Pack Service Pack 3 DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c) Motherboard CPU Type AMD Athlon XP, 1800 MHz (13.5 x 133) 2200+ Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-7N400-L (5 PCI, 1 AGP, 4 DDR DIMM, Audio, LAN) Motherboard Chipset nVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 System Memory 1536 MB (DDR SDRAM) Display Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 (128 MB) 3D Accelerator nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 Monitor NEC FT500 [15" LCD] (100233733000) Multimedia Audio Adapter Creative SB0350 Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Sound Card qite an old computer but still meets minimum requirements listed on the NKPRO page cheers
Guest Uff Posted October 13, 2013 Posted October 13, 2013 You might need to update DirectX or use different video driver. If I recall correctly minimum requirements increased a bit during time. I'm not sure your card supports DirectX 9.0c. I suppose you definitely need to update your hardware, it's really obsolete now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now