Guest lvlo Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 Hello, no necesary a real bug, but it is for me till I find how to fix it: Since the last update, each time I put 3rd gear in my G25, the front bias brake change in .5 (its shows me a window with the actual value). The bug for me is that I cant find anywhere how to modify it, that is that the change in brake bias use another key, no my 3rd gear! Thanks. Check the file "...\My Documents\netKar PRO\cfg\controls.ini". There are "[bALANCEUP]" and "[bALANCEDN]" sections. Try to change buttons in this file (I have assigned buttons 1 and 2). here's my ini [MISC] AUTOON=1 AUTOENGINEON=0 AUTOCHANGETYRES=1 HIGHLIGHTMOUSEOBJECTS=1 REPLAYMIN=15 i will try some changes.. but it's the same parameters i was using before... i even deleted the option.ini file What is your nKP installation path?
lratafia Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 yes!! i changed Autoon=0 and it doesn't make the noise!!! thanks for the tip, i will try turning the options again to see which one is it
lratafia Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 (edited) It's tested (at least worked with me) with Autoon=1 from the option.ini or Setting, Simulation, Car Systems ON in the replays with the onboard cameras the start.wav sound loops in the background. Turning it off fixes it. Please Kunos, take a look at this issue. thanks IvIo for the help Edited September 26, 2011 by lratafia
Wally Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 After some testing, the "flying issue" looks like very similiar to this one (at least from my point of view): http://www.drivingit...showtopic=55087 Two quick ways to reproduce the problem (default install path and demo profile with changed "simulation" settings - game works): rename nKP installation directory to "netKar PRO 1.3" (as you see there are few special characters like space and dot) - launch - go to track and enjoy flying; move nKP installation directory from the root of hard drive (for example make there a directory and put nKP folder in it) - lauch - go to track and enjoy flying again. Looks like the problem depends on hidden settings in "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Kunos_Simulazioni" folder - only this way I can explain that I didn't have this issue from the begining (I have nKP installed in "C:\Program Files\netKar PRO"). For some reason nKP regenerated the settings there and the problem has appeared. Anyway I hope you will reproduce this issue and fix it. Good luck. I just set replay length to 60 mins via the screens, then drove Abarth at Newbury offline - flying bug. Set replay length back to 15 min - flying bug. Deleted options.ini - car OK again.
Guest lvlo Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 What is your path to netKar PRO installation folder?
Wally Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 What is your path to netKar PRO installation folder? Just C:\nkpro13
Guest lvlo Posted September 26, 2011 Posted September 26, 2011 (edited) Looks like I'm wrong about issue with nKP installation path. Edit: Or maybe not. Anyway, I hope the developers have two ways to reproduce the problem. Edited September 27, 2011 by lvlo
Tipichang Posted September 27, 2011 Posted September 27, 2011 (edited) I have C:\games\nkpro13 but the issue was solved with your solution Mr Ivlo. Thanks One more. I've got Windows 7 with OS. Edited September 27, 2011 by Tipichang
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now