Guest Hoshi Posted September 15, 2011 Posted September 15, 2011 ... P/S: I found another "cosmetic" bug. In the replays the reflection in the plate of the car is not equal to what currently occurs on the outside .And always reflected a tree who don't in the track. ... To get rid of the annoying tree just drop this cube.dds in the nkpro13\texture folder. The attached cubemap is a more 'neutral' one without any omnipresent plants Hope it helps! Cheers Hoshi cube.zip
Guest OxidE Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 I thought that this patch will solve the problems,i logged in and nothing changed.Then i maked another one install without putting back anything old except tracks.As usuall for start everything was good and i maked 2 races with abarth,then i retired and logged to another server with f1600..the screen started the same things and now i again i cant drive these 3 cars...Hurry up Kunos,we are driving in leagues with these cars
kunos Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 pls attach a new log after the problem appears. Sadly I can't fix if I can't reproduce.
Guest OxidE Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 Here is the new one. http://www.mediafire.com/?ff0pwpyy6hdfii5
Guest lasjak Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 (edited) Hi, I have some minor issues with vintage replica. When going very slow out of the box I have a sound of a blocked wheel. I always get it when I try to start driving with turned wheels (which is a must ofx;)). Just after the car starts moving I press the clutch and I get this sound while rolling really slow and it doesn't stop 'till I accelerate (even when I straighten the wheels). I've also noticed, that there's a bug with its' tachometer - while spinning and pressing clutch I got some revs on it (above neutral) going forward and backwards. Besides that its' needle would go over 8k revs to go to 0 when my engine stalled (basically it moved in clockwise direction which shouldn't happen). Another issue that I have is default setup of every car loading every time I start the game. It's nothing important, but just a bit annoying - in beta the last setup I used was always saved. Please let me know if you need any logs or proofs to resolve it (since these are just some minor bugs with a bit lower priority...). Keep up the good work! GL Edited September 16, 2011 by lasjak
Tipichang Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 @lasjak the issue about don't load the las setup to was used, you can solve putting this line in your nkpro.ini : USE_OLD_STYLE=1 to go back to the previous behavior. @Kunos where can I find nkpro log? for published it here. Thanks.
Guest lasjak Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 @lasjak the issue about don't load the las setup to was used, you can solve putting this line in your nkpro.ini : USE_OLD_STYLE=1 to go back to the previous behavior. @Kunos where can I find nkpro log? for published it here. Thanks. Thank's for the answer, I must have skipped some posts about setup, most of the stuff was about replays and 'sky' issues... You can find logs in "C:\Users\user_name\Documents\netKar PRO\logs"
Tipichang Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 (edited) Thanks for your answer too lasjak Today NKpro was updated again. Thanks for your work Mr Kunos. I saw who the 1600 don't have issues Start good! But when I want to play with f1800 again I saw the sky and my wheel rumble like crazy. Here are the link to download the log file. Thanks for all. http://www.4shared.c...HST-7F/log.html P/S: With Abarth500 only made a private server in my pc and join it and the issue don't show it. Edited September 17, 2011 by Tipichang
kunos Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 guy is the problem appearing when you race offline?
Guest OxidE Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 guy is the problem appearing when you race offline? My problem yes,offline and online is the same..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now