• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yestarday i installed the patch and when i tried to play a problem appeared..i wasnt able to drive online/offline these 3 cars:abarth,1600/1800.When i created a game or joining in a server that haves these 3 cars my screen acts like crazy,making waves,showing me only the blue sky and i hear the engine car that runs off and on all the time..I reinstalled the game again and everything solved but today when i logged in the same problem appeared and i wasnt touched anything,everything was same like yesterday..Any ideas mr.Kunos and guys?

I had a similar problem. I backed up my old NKP folders, deleted them and re-installed everything from scratch. I think the problem came when I tried to copy back my backed-up setups. Avoid copying cfg.ini, ts.nkts and nkdksetup.nkst from your backed up setups into the new setups folders. I think that's what the problem was - at any rate, it is all working now.

I had a similar problem. I backed up my old NKP folders, deleted them and re-installed everything from scratch. I think the problem came when I tried to copy back my backed-up setups. Avoid copying cfg.ini, ts.nkts and nkdksetup.nkst from your backed up setups into the new setups folders. I think that's what the problem was - at any rate, it is all working now.

No doesnt work,i did that twice but nothing.When i install the game clean and clear everything works properly but after a restart of computer the problem appears again..

Hello All,

I run Eyefinity in Win 7 64 bit with an ATI 6970 @ 5760*1080. In that resolution the FOV adjustment does not work in v1.3 final; nothing happens when trying to adjust the FOV with the + and - buttons. This worked in the previous 1.3 beta version. If I change the resolution to single monitor 1920*1080, the FOV setting works fine in v1.3 final, just not in the three screen resolution.

I hope this can be sorted! Even better would of course be to support proper FOVs for three screen setups, and to have separate view port rendering for each monitor :)

Thanks anyway for an impressive simulator considering the scale of the project! It would be very interesting to see what could be done in a larger scale project with the talent of the nkPro dev(s) :)

not really.. it's very peculiar.. and since it is happening after a restart it looks like a hardware or system configuration problem.

anyway.. try to post your log.txt so I can check if it says anything interesting.

Total horizontal FOV is set not to exceed 160 degrees in total.

In the vintage replica I have a FOV setting range of 30-80 degrees. None of the settings in this span change the FOV in the car in a three screen resolution. Are you saying the FOV is fixed at 160 degrees? Or do you mean that the slider is supposed to represent FOV/3, i.e. a setting of > 160/3 = 53,33 degrees would not make the FOV any bigger?

Another observation, related to the tire model in the GT Replica. I have not driven nkPro that much, but it seems the grip fall off at high slip angles is quite small; you can be very sideways also in the replica without losing the car. Also, there seems to be relatively little "swing-back" after having had a big slide in one direction. Is this an area for further improvement, or are you satisfied with the way it is now?

Thanks,

Fredric

Edited by Pax

In the vintage replica I have a FOV setting range of 30-80 degrees. None of the settings in this span change the FOV in the car in a three screen resolution. Are you saying the FOV is fixed at 160 degrees? Or do you mean that the slider is supposed to represent FOV/3, i.e. a setting of > 160/3 = 53,33 degrees would not make the FOV any bigger?

Have a look at the official LFS forum Pax. Kegetys released a fix for the FOV problem. --> http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1633064#post1633064

Cheers Hoshi