nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

Are we going to get any news on an update to fix all these bugs?

Timescale or anything would be good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello...i have a problem with the cockpi view of fiat...photo:

nkscr500abarthspafranco.png

helop..please..installed the last version +update of netkar home

it seems that you've lost the door, that's very common :) probably an ATI video carD? just guessing.

I've found a minor problem but of importance about working of auto clutch.

With 'auto clutch' on, even when running if a car is at a speed of under 50~55kmh, clutch is worked automatically.

But of course during the clutching, acceleration is getting being late. In most situations it doesn't matter, but in case at hairpin, of when wet, with low grip car etc, sometimes it has become the problem for me.

Please check this~~

Guest lasjak

I've found another minor problem - when I turn on H shifter (G27 wheel) the game swaps assignment for changing the brake balance (for ex. I had button1 = +, button2 = -, and it changes to button1 = -, button2 = +).

Edited by lasjak

I've found another minor problem - when I turn on H shifter (G27 wheel) the game swaps assignment for changing the brake balance (for ex. I had button1 = +, button2 = -, and it changes to button1 = -, button2 = +).

same thing for me:

it swaps brake balance +/- assignments everytime i make any modifications into the 'controller' section, 'advanced' page

Edited by foyol

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Libyano Libya

Hi

I have this problem when I host servers. I usually do so to record my lap times using the Rank Tool. When I enter the server I get a 'Connection Lost', this comes after a random period of time; sometimes after a few seconds, sometimes after a few minutes and SURPRISINGLY; sometimes it works FINE and it never disconnects. I usually edit the nkservercfg.ini manually and start the server using the Rank Tool but I also tried doing it normally from inside NetKar Pro and same problem happens. I also disabled firewall and the port is forwarded correctly.

Also this is for the next update; Gadaffi is history, the green flag is his flag not the Libyans so ALL Libyans would really appreciate it if you change the green flag in nkP to the Independence flag of Libya. I believe Kunos is Italian and Italy already declared him as illegitimate, they also recognised the National Transitional Council which regards the Independence flag as the flag of new Libya. Sorry for talking politics :P but I hate driving in nkP under the stupid green flag.

Here is the independence & NEW flag : http://www.myweku.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Flag_of_Libya_1951_svg.png

Also this is for the next update; Gadaffi is history, the green flag is his flag not the Libyans so ALL Libyans would really appreciate it if you change the green flag in nkP to the Independence flag of Libya.

Or this one (just kidding :P):

nato_flag.gif

Guest Libyano Libya

Also this is for the next update; Gadaffi is history, the green flag is his flag not the Libyans so ALL Libyans would really appreciate it if you change the green flag in nkP to the Independence flag of Libya.

Or this one (just kidding :P):

nato_flag.gif

lol, I expected to see a solution to my problem but i found this :D

anyway, this (1 &

) was sent to a wipe 800,000 civilians who said NO, it was a must ;)