nkP 1.3 bugs - Page 4 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkP 1.3 bugs


Recommended Posts

Guest Tomasek
Posted

Hmmm.. I dont have two graphic cards. I have Radeon hd 4870 x2, which means it has two phisycal processor units on it.

And i have AMD processor i dont know which with 4 processor units.

It could be something with that but im realy not expert.

Posted

I have Radeon hd 4870 x2, which means it has two phisycal processor units on it.

I've never had a similar card so I don't know if it's possible, but have you checked if you can disable one of the 2 gpu via Catalyst Control Center?

Posted

Just tried the new beta "B", same old crash at end of loading (presumably after shadow.nko). This same bug has been present since 1.2, how about doing something about it.

Guest Luis Babboni
Posted

Where must I place the patch?

Posted

Where must I place the patch?

Just extract it to the main netKar Pro folder: you always have to overwrite original files when a patch is released in this way, quite easy. ;)

Guest Tomasek
Posted

Patch beta hmmm.. it is still not fixing problem for me. I hope it will be fixed one day.

Posted

The 1.3 demo crashes (nks.exe has stopped working) at the end of loading the track and car content, last item displayed is shadow.nko. Error data:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: nks.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4d541265

Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll

Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.1

Fault Module Timestamp: 488ef6c5

Exception Offset: 0006c955

Exception Code: c0000417

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1035

Additional Information 1: 9e44

Additional Information 2: 387960d98766e10d556422628cd65b5f

Additional Information 3: 1d01

Additional Information 4: 90836e503555a254e4c602bb508ac224

Vista x64, all .NET framework versions mentioned in another post in this forum are installed.

I had the same problem with windows 7 32 bits..tried fresh install but not worked.(same with all updates)

The solution i found: I create another driver and seen that with that driver the demo circuits and car, goes well. I deleted my driver and the demo driver from my documents/netkar pro/drivers, and create a new driver and put my activation code, since then all is working great..(i lost 1 activation, i think that the method on LFS for ativations are so much better, that is one thing to improve)..

Bug: most important bug for me now, is not working well shifter (no necessary to push clutch), at least could put that gear not entry until you push the clutch or something to arrange it a little..

Improvement: need a better interface inside game track to see other drivers, changing setups, seeing diference in time with all drivers, etc..(is the aspect that have to be more improved to be a very nice sim)..well and the collisitions with other cars.

Best regards Clock..

Posted

With Abarth on Trento b. i have no textures in my virtual mirror. Everything behind me was white/grey.

Posted

I had the same problem with windows 7 32 bits..tried fresh install but not worked.(same with all updates)

The solution i found: I create another driver and seen that with that driver the demo circuits and car, goes well. I deleted my driver and the demo driver from my documents/netkar pro/drivers, and create a new driver and put my activation code, since then all is working great..(i lost 1 activation, i think that the method on LFS for ativations are so much better, that is one thing to improve)..

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately it did not solve the problem, perhaps my crash happens for a different reason.

Posted (edited)

When i play offline it works flawless, but online i get a blackscreen and crash to desktop, within anything between 2 till 20 minutes.

So it's not graphic card related, as offline and all my other sims work perfectly.

Also made sure my .net is a fresh install and the latest version.

Probably a piece of faulty code somewhere in the network part.

Quite strange it happens quite randomly, only online.

Anybody have an idea?

Running on XP-sp3 - nvidia 680i - q6600 - 4gb ram - nvidia gtx 260

Edited by Riches

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.