• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you install the patch?

Duh... :imbarazzato:

I thought my fresh buy/download came with the latest version.

Just downloaded the additional patch from the NK website.

I did not even try it... but i'm sure it will make things run better.

:rolleyes2:

Thanks for the advice!

YEP.. is working perfectly now!!!

Edited by Riches

Collision model seriously needs fixing. During online racing you only have to slightly tap another driver and you or they go flying!

Also chat window could do by allowing for longer messages. Also an option to see history of chat would be nice as chat window only shows last 3 lines.

Hope these problems get sorted with collision model the highest priority.

Many thanks. :)

Minor replay editing bug: if you do a few laps and then watch the replay, you can edit the replay to just keep your fastest lap by cutting in and out at the red lap on the bar at the bottom of the replay screen. After you do the edit and save the edit, if you then click on the progress bar at the bottom outside of the part of the replay that you wanted to keep, the game freezes with infinite looping sound.

Guest BobSimmerman

Noticing that the framerate degrades by simply leaving the computer on. First nkPro session has good FPS, then subsequent sessions show the degradation. Started playing with 120+ FPS, after about a week it is now 16 FPS. Replay mode is a solid 30 FPS. Reboot of computer seems to help it back up.

Windows 7 64-Bit, 6 GB DDR3, NVIDIA 460 GTX video card.

Guest drsteve

Guys!!!! PLZ!!! HElp me!!!!!I`m a license driver in NKP (i buy license). a couple days i driving ok on different servers but now i dont see any servers at all!!!Im entered the game refreshing but NOTHING!!! server 0/1... NO SERVERS!!!But if i create a new driver (without license) so i can drive only F1600, i see servers OK!!!How to fix this?? How to drive under my license driver name???

Guys!!!! PLZ!!! HElp me!!!!!I`m a license driver in NKP (i buy license). a couple days i driving ok on different servers but now i dont see any servers at all!!!Im entered the game refreshing but NOTHING!!! server 0/1... NO SERVERS!!!But if i create a new driver (without license) so i can drive only F1600, i see servers OK!!!How to fix this?? How to drive under my license driver name???

It's a known bug. Happens to me now and then. I have full game too. Just keep refreshing and server's should eventually show up.

Sometimes quiting game and reloading helps. :)

Guest drsteve

no... i m doing this but no.. its second day i cant find server... and more i try to fix it and reactivate anoter driver.. so it only 2 left.. but servers not seens... (is there a chance to fix this and that kunos (or anyone) renew my license number left?

Edited by drsteve