What about old-time issue with path to "My Documents" folder? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

What about old-time issue with path to "My Documents" folder?


Recommended Posts

Posted

As I see netKar PRO 1.3 is somewhat near to release and from RSR's words there is a lot of positive changes. Thanks to developers and testers for their hard work.

I want to ask what about the old-time issue (game doesn't start or gives error) which appears with localized versions of Windows when path to "My Documents" folder has non-latin characters (for example username, or this special folder itself writen in Russian).

Personaly I don't have this issue because I always use English language interface, but many people can't start the simulation and this makes negative reputation for netKar PRO.

Thank you for your time.

Posted

you're right.. this is something I should take care of before releasing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.