netKar Pro v1.3: bugs e problemi QUI - Page 21 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

netKar Pro v1.3: bugs e problemi QUI


Recommended Posts

Posted

OT: grazie Vale, era quello.. :wink:

posto lo screen incriminato, che qui la gente pensa male.. :bleh:

27002451.th.jpg

e poi non sono a casa, qui

Posted

azz bene bene speriamo :sticazzi:

Posted

Potete per favore correggere questo bug (considerando che ho riportato il giorno dopo

Guest CJ Modiano
Posted (edited)

Ciao.... I speak english... anybody know what the deal is with this problem? I can't even install to run the game :( . I'm running Vista 64.

http://i.imgur.com/Zv8oa.jpg

Edited by CJ Modiano
Posted

This is the video I posted the day after 1.2 was released (it shows the same thing @ Crema).

LOL, this crash is very strange!! :-)

Maybe an aliene force?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.