VELOCIPEDE Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 siate precisi, chiari e sintetici, grazie
Guest CronoTR Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 I have to write in english sorry. There is a big problem with the multiplayer. If you are on a server ( I tested DI-server#2) nKP sometimes randomly crashes to the desktop (nks.exe has experienced a problem). I don't know what causes this but it really is annoying. I'm not the only one.
Guest ema Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 I have to write in english sorry. There is a big problem with the multiplayer. If you are on a server ( I tested DI-server#2) nKP sometimes randomly crashes to the desktop (nks.exe has experienced a problem). I don't know what causes this but it really is annoying. I'm not the only one. Anche io rilevo lo stesso problema, che si presenta anche off line. grazie
wildsurfer Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 (edited) continui crash to desktop, senza apparente motivo, per ora. va tutto alla perfezione e poi all'improvviso mi da' un errore ed esce. nks.exe has stopped working. ...close program. ho sentito che capita a molti, putroppo. spero di poter essere piu' preciso a breve. non trovo nulla di interessante nei log. ho questi problemi solo quando sono online. win7 Edited February 11, 2011 by wildsurfer
Cili Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 (edited) come sopra (Win XP PRO) Edited February 11, 2011 by Cili
Guest George Stergioulas Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 All the time CTD's and I notice them at this specific combo: Vintage@Aviano, at different servers and different weather...
2slow4u Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 Qui (in offline), nessun problema...niente crash insomma!
Guest McSaltens Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 crash to desktop every 2 minutes or so , happened with vintage and osella online, did not tried any other cars, also cars need rain switch on cokpit (f2000, f target) and the new cars including ks2 also need clicable cokpits! and rain lights and please turn dinamic shadows on, and turn off auto clutch in the vintage this is ridiculous!!!
Gianfranco Pagoto Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 Crash continui,con il piegamento del volante a destra o sinistra e sono costretto a ricollegare l'USB del volante. Capitato 4 volte in 20 minuti.
FrAnCeScO_88 Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 Crash continui,con il piegamento del volante a destra o sinistra e sono costretto a ricollegare l'USB del volante. Capitato 4 volte in 20 minuti. stesso problema per me..........tranne il volante.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now