rF: gli addons by Hudson Kerr

VELOCIPEDE

Guest ][udson

D. Sciortino,

This will be easy to fix. It is strange that you receive one email just fine, and not the other. Your account was set up perfectly, and we received no email errors. If you wish I can reset your password and send you a new one.

Please email billing@hudsonkerr.com, and we can resolve this in minutes.

Ciao,

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mafredx

• Crashtest dummy

• TIX

• Thor^DRM

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If his webmail server has a junk mail filter, maybe the mail is there but in a different folder, other then the "received" one. wink.gif

Sciortino guarda che io spesso ho problemi con le email inviate in automatico su account di libero di vari clienti. Penso che abbiano una sorta di antispam configurato in maniera un p

Guest D.Sciortino
[udson' date=Jan 10 2006, 07:55 PM]

D. Sciortino,

This will be easy to fix. It is strange that you receive one email just fine, and not the other. Your account was set up perfectly, and we received no email errors. If you wish I can reset your password and send you a new one.

Please email billing@hudsonkerr.com, and we can resolve this in minutes.

Ciao,

303006[/snapback]

So can you send me the password to devil996@libero.it ?? thx

Guest ][udson

Thank you AsterX. We are assuming it is some problem on his end.

We send our emails in both HTML and text. There should be no problem for anyone to read them. There have been no problems thus far. If you can't or choose not to allow html emails, you see the text version. It's easy.

However...

People should not block stuff in their email client and leave html email turned on. This may cause problems - like seeing black text on the dark background (from a blocked HTML style sheet). wink.gif

Edited by ][udson

Guest D.Sciortino
[udson' date=Jan 10 2006, 08:10 PM]

Done. Check your mail. Ciao!

303015[/snapback]

nothing.......can you use thi forum for send me the password with private messange

????