Guest Dust Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 (edited) Ma poi ragazzi viviamo in una realt Edited February 3, 2006 by SGRdust
Guest Uff Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Io ne ho visti tanti, nella pista di afdelta, UN INTERO CIRCUITO CREATO DA ZERO. Questo solo per cercare di sgombrare il campo da un argomento che secondo me non regge, e che credo hudson far
Diablo Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 [udson' date=Feb 4 2006, 12:50 AM' post='311337] These are silly comments by silly people. Keep saying them. And yeah, I'm still calling whiners either children, or pretty shameless, naive and selfish adults. Which one are you? I am here to offer people a choice. I have invested a lot of time and money into this. And the people at my site and buying my products are proof both of their desire for my work, and that it is high quality and worth paying for. I agree with you when you say "if you don't like it, don't buy it", but why to be so offensive with peolpe wich says something different from what you like to hear? This is not a flame, just a question to clarify your words. Afdelta's work is admirable, and a great freeware product. But let's be honest, it is not professional. Please, can you tell me what do you mean with "it's not professional"? Thanks.
Thor^DRM Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 (edited) La questione dell'illegalit Edited February 4, 2006 by Thor^DRM
Recommended Posts