rF: gli addons by Hudson Kerr - Page 18 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

rF: gli addons by Hudson Kerr


Recommended Posts

Guest fl3nd3r
Posted

scarikiamo patch, mod, addon files, foto, video con la velocit

Posted (edited)

...........scarikiamo patch, mod, addon files, foto, video con la velocit

Edited by Gummed
Posted

Manteniamo la discussione su livelli civili e di rispetto. Resta sempre il fatto che nessuno

Guest ][udson
Posted

[udson' date=Feb 4 2006, 12:50 AM' post='311337]

These are silly comments by silly people. Keep saying them. And yeah, I'm still calling whiners either children, or pretty shameless, naive and selfish adults. Which one are you? I am here to offer people a choice. I have invested a lot of time and money into this. And the people at my site and buying my products are proof both of their desire for my work, and that it is high quality and worth paying for.

I agree with you when you say "if you don't like it, don't buy it", but why to be so offensive with peolpe wich says something different from what you like to hear?

This is not a flame, just a question to clarify your words.

Afdelta's work is admirable, and a great freeware product. But let's be honest, it is not professional.

Please, can you tell me what do you mean with "it's not professional"? Thanks.

I have no problem with people with a different opinion.

I ask you this, Diablo. Pretend it was you that their comments are being written about. Would you find their comments offensive, and deserving of a response like mine? I think so. And how offensive is my post? Really...

At any rate, I've tried to type some sense into some of you, but you'll just have to get over the payware thing all by yourselves. Good luck!

Posted
[udson' date=Feb 4 2006, 01:24 PM' post='311419]

I have no problem with people with a different opinion.

I ask you this, Diablo. Pretend it was you that their comments are being written about. Would you find their comments offensive, and deserving of a response like mine? I think so. And how offensive is my post? Really...

At any rate, I've tried to type some sense into some of you, but you'll just have to get over the payware thing all by yourselves. Good luck!

First of all, i'd like to clarify that i've got nothing against you, and i respect your work, don't worry. :smile:

Every people thinks in its own manner, maybe "if i was in you", i'd not use terms like "silly people, childrens" and so on, but it's simply my own opinion, just this, nothing to worry about. :)

The only thing I'm trying to understand, is what do you mean when you've said that afdela's track is not professional.

Good luck to you, and have a nice week end! :)

Guest Alfasport
Posted
[udson' date=Feb 2 2006, 07:23 PM' post='310944]

Ma dove si installano i cieli di Hudson? :unsure:

Alfasport, the skies go into the "locations" directory. The readme contains information for installation, and how to name the sky files. If you have trouble reading english, perhaps someone here would be kind enough to help you further.

I have been working on Mills for a couple of weeks. Here is a link to a topic on Mills on my forums. I will also include a screenshot here.

http://hudsonkerr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119

Immagine IPB

Great!!!Thank you mr. ][udson! Effettivamente cambia dal giorno alla notte la qualita'...

Ecco alcuni screen effettuati oggi...

Immagine IPB

Immagine IPB

Immagine IPB

Posted

Si devo dire che i cieli e le texture di hudson sono veramente splendidi

P.S: Ma come ga fatto a ribattere in questo topic? Sa l'italiano per caso?

Posted

P.S: Ma come ga fatto a ribattere in questo topic? Sa l'italiano per caso?

No, traduttore online. :smile:

Posted (edited)
Io ne ho visti tanti, nella pista di afdelta, UN INTERO CIRCUITO CREATO DA ZERO. Questo solo per cercare di sgombrare il campo da un argomento che secondo me non regge, e che credo hudson far
Edited by Crashtest dummy
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.