ATTENZIONE
  • Numerosi attacchi SPAM, che vengono bloccati, stanno provocando rallentamenti nel sito
  • Assetto Corsa: Content Update - 17 Gennaio

VELOCIPEDE

Aristotelis Vasilakos As you've probably have guessed by now, tomorrow update of Assetto Corsa will include the first taste of AI. In order to contain the hype and lower expectations, let's focus on the word "taste".

For this first AI update, we won't give you the complete grid AI enabled. There will only be some special events quick races, with some cars on some tracks that will give you a taste as I said of Ai races.

I know that everybody wants the full monty, but I'm also sure that you understand that we need to test the performance of the AI on various systems, check for bugs, improve it and so on. It is far easier for us to do so on some specific scenarios, than having to control the whole Assetto Corsa grid at once.

Questo è quanto ha appena postato il buon Aris ora su FB:

We're pretty satisfied with how AI is coming along, but we also want to make it better and that's exactly what we're going to do once the update is out. We will collect your impressions and reports and work our asses for the next update to make them even better and offer you as soon as possible the whole AI functionality. I'm pretty confident you're going to like what you will experience tomorrow and I'm sure you will be hungry for more. Tiny bit of patience and we will deliver, you know already that we are listening and working constantly on this.

As a side note, of course you're going to get a couple of new cars and some new upgrades too, plus a complete rework of our tyre model (yikes!)... it's subtle, nothing too drastic, but we think you'll like it even more.

Ok back to work to put the final touches on tomorrows update, thanks for listening

Credo che il ragionamento sia questo: provate questa versione e vedete cosa succede. Se tutto va bene, affiniamo su tutte le macchine, se invece fa schifo rivediamo il progetto, almeno non avremo speso tempo e risorse in qualcosa di sbagliato. chiaramente è il mio modesto parere.

• Replies 890
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• winning100

• Nexus7

• baronesbc

• Robbiexsstar

Quello che mi piace/ mi dispiace è un'altra cosa.... Nuovo tyre model!!

E questo è un bene, perchè, al contrario di quello che alcuni sostengono, continuano a sviluppare e non si sentono arrivati!

Nota dolente... credo si dovranno resettare tutti i tempi dei Radiators.... Peccato, ma d'altra parte si sapeva che da qui alla V1 sarebbe successo!

Guest Playmax69

Quello che mi piace/ mi dispiace è un'altra cosa.... Nuovo tyre model!!

E questo è un bene, perchè, al contrario di quello che alcuni sostengono, continuano a sviluppare e non si sentono arrivati!

Nota dolente... credo si dovranno resettare tutti i tempi dei Radiators.... Peccato, ma d'altra parte si sapeva che da qui alla V1 sarebbe successo!

E si parla pure di "complete rework" quindi mica una cosa da niente...  :asd:

:thumbsup: sempre bello il venerdì dell update.....

con domani chiudiamo il pacchetto BMW, (salvo la safety che si sono perse le tracce)

probabilmente se c'é un auto extra, sarà una LOTUS

perche dopo le auto mancanti sono tutte dei "ferri" :dribble:  e di conseguenza meriterebbero una presentazione....

a questo punto spero di essere smentito entro 17ore :whistle: