F1 2012: 11-9 demo per PC

VELOCIPEDE

Nella demo sarà possibile provare due delle nuove modalità di gioco di F1 2012, vale a dire il Test per Giovani Piloti e la Sfida Campionato. Nel primo caso, bisognerà imparare a guidare e spingere al limite le monoposto del Campionato di Formula, grazie a prove di vario genere e filmati illustrativi. Nella Sfida Campionato, invece, bisognerà scegliere un avversario e cercare di batterlo in una corsa su cinque giri sul circuito di Monza.

http://community.cod...ment/ba-p/45990

Today we’re very happy to announce the final dates for the F1 2012 demo! Starting next week the demo will be available on the following dates.

• Xbox 360 - 10/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (USA) 11/09/12
  • PC via Steam - 11/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (EU) 12/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (Japan) 24/09/12

The F1 2012 demo will allow players to try out two of the game’s new features, the first day of the Young Driver Test and the first race of Season Challenge at Monza!

It should be noted that the game’s toughest A.I difficulty does not feature in the demo. The Legend A.I difficulty option is only present in Career and Quick Race, both available in the main game.

In conjunction with the demo’s release we’ll also be running a competition to win some awesome F1 2012 prizes. We will be revealing more about this in the next few days right here on our blog.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• jakobdylan

• alesanchez

• winning100

Demo update: The F1 2012 demo is now available on the North American PSN Store. We are currently working with Valve to get the demo up on Steam as soon as possible. We thank you for your continued patience.

Sorry guys, can only tell you what I'm being told.

All I've been told is that it is being worked on and we are confident it will be up tonight.

As soon as I hear anything more concrete I'll be sure to let you know.

--------------

Codemasters Community Manager

PC Demo Update: We've received word from Steam and while it is looking like it could be up to an additional 2-3hours before it's online. Again, we're really sorry for the delay and hope that once you have the demo it'll make up for it somewhat. We'll bring you more updates as soon as we have them.

vabbè insomma si proverà domani mattina XD Grazie velocipede ;)

Provata la demo Ps3 usa, lasciamo stare proprio credo che sia un bug completo la demo, i setting non funzionano, i danni anche settati su full poi in gara non ci sono, gli aiuti rimangono anche se tutti tolti, la macchina e' su binari perche' credo sia il problema che gli aiuti non vengono tolti anche se nel menù li togli. Non parliamo della grafica roba da PS2 di 10 anni fa, troppo indietro al F2011 credo sia colpa della demo. Aspetto fiducioso quella per PC....

Oddio, se su PS3 è peggio di F1 2011 c'è da preoccuparsi, dato che quell'edizione era terribile. Da quanto leggo in giro i commenti riportano notevoli miglioramenti rispetto all'anno passato, sotto il profilo grafico.