nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

I'm not sure about your problem. You can always use Juha's server tool, rather than editing the configs manually. You shouldn't need to open your ports to post times to the rank, I don't, you only need to open your ports if you want other people to connect to your server (also I have my firewall up but have nks/nkserver on the exceptions list). Dunno if any of that helps :)

Edited by CAR

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Libyano Libya

I think it was a firewall issue, I fixed it and it's working fine. Thanks for the tool, it is great, creates servers easily.

Is there another thread for suggestion or something similar to post about the flag, or is it enough to post here?

Is there another thread for suggestion or something similar to post about the flag, or is it enough to post here?

It seems that lately kunos isn't reading this forum that often, I would suggest to send a request via email to netkar-pro.com support email address.

(in the last days the netkar-pro.com website isn't working, their support email addres is support at netkar-pro.com)

• 2 months later...

I get this error when I go to offline practise. When I click continue the screen stays black with the version number in the top left corner.

NKPerror.jpg

Edited by Drdrum

I get this error when I go to offline practise. When I click continue the screen stays black with the version number in the top left corner.

NKPerror.jpg

It is a bug related to your old track list (nkpro is trying to access to 29th track while in your new installation folder there are only original tracks [6 ?].

To solve it just copy all your old add-on tracks to new installation folder.

Its a great update, 1.2 and 1.3 beta did not even allow me to get on track. This one does, although I am greeted with ear-splitting static noise and this wonderful view:

What is your pc configuration?

Attach a DXDIAG report:

press Start button

choose Run...

enter dxdiag -> OK

save all information to save a copy of the report and attach it to the message

kunos has already found the solution and an update should be available soon via auto-update. In the meantime try what acmoz said: it worked for me too.

Its a great update, 1.2 and 1.3 beta did not even allow me to get on track. This one does, although I am greeted with ear-splitting static noise and this wonderful view:

Attach a DXDIAG report:

DxDiag.txt