• Filodream

• GiuseppeMBG

• Black Box

• VELOCIPEDE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My link

Darin Gangi:

I have a T500RS here and it's incredible ! Pedals are decent but not as good as Clubsports.. The wheel on the other hand which will work on the PC once they have their drivers worked out, is a step above anything on the market from Logitech or Fanatec. Actually makes the G25/27 feel and look like a toy. It's more like an ECCI or Frez wheel and feels like it too.

I'll be posting an unboxing and first look vid tomorrow about it..

Very funny guys.. It mounts via M6 bolts or the same clamp that came on the F430 wheel that works well.

Yes the paddles are static, they do not move with the wheel..

Yes you can use with Clubsport pedals on the PC.

How long before PC.. I've been told soon and they are working ont hem.. I plugged it into the PC and tried the Thrustmaster driver and no luck.. But the wheel was recognized as a "Thrustmaster FFB wheel".

I also just tested it with F1 2010 and Dirt 2 on the PS3 and there was no FFB.. So as of right now, this wheel has FFB only for GT5. The wheel did function, but no FFB.

apparte che cmq il tizio dice che lo ha provato solo su GT5, perchè sul pc e sugli altri giochi della PS3 tip f12010 il ffb non funziona, quindi non sò quanto possa essere affidabile questa prima impressione sul ffb!!! ;)

è un pò come quando c'era gente che diceva che la nvidia era meglio perchè volava sui 3dmark (che erano stati ottimizzati apposta per le nvidia), quando poi alla fine della fiera le ATI andavano meglio in tutti gli altri applicativi...

per quanot ne so in GT5 ci potrebbe essere del codice che permette al volante della thrustmaster di essere sfruttato al massimo, mentre gli altri volanti restano castrati.....

Edited by Go!tta

Appena esce sul mercato lo acquisto subito.

Impazientissimo di testarlo. Ci risentiremo qui probabilmente...

Edited by Filodream

...vediamo come risponde il colosso finlandese (logitech)

La Logitech è svizzera http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logitech :pulotto:

senza offesa ma qua ritorniamo sul stesso discorso di affidabilità delle fonti....... wikipedia sarà pur buona e comoda ma non mi sà molto di fonte affidabile, perciò ho controllato ed è effettivamente nata in Svizzera:

"1981, Apples, Svizzera"

però ho controllato sul loro sito ufficiale che come fonte è molto più attendibile!!! ;)

http://www.logitech.com/it-it/about

Edited by Go!tta