Guest brr Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 I'm not sure that its absolutely necessary to be able to reproduce the problem. For example, on my system several setup related values are way off (e.g. tyre wear shows a huge negative value (- 2000 million km or so)). Clean install, removed Documents/netkar PRO folder etc.., not using any old/new/just created/whatever setups, problem appears offline. Seems like the code which initializes variables such as tyre wear (or perhaps loads it from a file?) fails.
kunos Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 ya perhaps I should drop that persistence file alltogether.. I'll try this in the next update coming on monday.
Guest Darcy Callai Jr Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 With Abarth500 only made a private server in my pc and join it and the issue don't show it. I have the same problem.
Guest Hoshi Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 The lowest FFB-value '500' for the FF1800 is way to high and should definetly be adjustable up to '0' like in the FF1600. I can't (and don't want to everytime) lower the value in the Logitech control panel for the reason that the generated output would be nonlinear. I guess this bug could rather quickly be fixed! Keep up the good work!
Guest Darcy Callai Jr Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 There is a bug in the curve of the victory at Newbury track. The Osella enters the wall and the car is instantly thrown away. Flying literally. The same happens in the wall above this curve (the one from the entrance of pit). We made several races with the Osella and all had this problem.
Guest OxidE Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Some feedback for my problem...i think the problem appears when after a clean install i change the replay limit..or just save a replay,check this out,maybe something bugging there..
Guest lvlo Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 (edited) Never meet "flying bug" until today. I was racing with F1800 many times, but today I was trying connect to private RSR server and catched this thing. If it helps somehow, here is the dump file created by Task Manager while flying in offline session: http://www.mediafire...9c9xybe2oxggmny Even if I can't driver F1600 and other cars in offline anymore, they work well at some servers with public access. Edited September 22, 2011 by lvlo
Guest lvlo Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 (edited) Some feedback for my problem...i think the problem appears when after a clean install i change the replay limit..or just save a replay,check this out,maybe something bugging there.. I can confirm this. If you have "flying" bug - try to delete file "...\My Documents\netKar PRO\cfg\options.ini" But once you change any option in "simulation" settings - bug will appear again. Edit: yup, the problem is string "REPLAYMIN=15", once you delete it in that file (or file itself), all works good. Edited September 22, 2011 by lvlo
kunos Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 are you sure the problem was solved just by deleting (only) options.ini ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now