nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

Guest OlivierMDVY

The antialias setting doesn't work very well. I have two AMD HD5850 graphic cards.

Actually it seems that no antiasing is performed..

And is it possible to specify the anisotrop setting somewhere?

Thanks

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest StevePMo

I have Nkpro 1.3 final installed on Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. When I start it, it goes to the update screen, but it will not complete the update. Here is a screenshot of the error I get. I also installed it on XP, and the update worked perfectly. So I copied the updated files to my Win 7 install, but the updater still comes up every time I start NkPro. Any ideas why this is happening? NkPro works fine, but I would like for the updater to stop coming up every time i start the game..

post-21556-0-27505400-1317576443_thumb.jpg

Edited by StevePMo

Guest StevePMo

How do I allow it to do that? I have tried running as adminstrator, running in XP compatibility mode.. Thanks for your reply by the way, very fast !! :thumbsup:

I have Nkpro 1.3 final installed on Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. When I start it, it goes to the update screen, but it will not complete the update. Here is a screenshot of the error I get. I also installed it on XP, and the update worked perfectly. So I copied the updated files to my Win 7 install, but the updater still comes up every time I start NkPro. Any ideas why this is happening? NkPro works fine, but I would like for the updater to stop coming up every time i start the game..

C:\nkpro13\cfg\nkAutoUpdate.ini - set ACTIVE=0

Failing that, google for taking ownership of files on Win7 (a minefield in itself, quite often).

Guest McSaltens

nkscrosellacrema1007200.jpg

tyres dont fit in the chassis (wheeltrack)

please in future releases its better to do things slowly but welldone than release things in a hurry, lastest releases all seem like done in a hurry, missing some things that make it look like that: , missing rain light for ftarget, f2000, vintage, osella, ks2, no interactive cokpits for the newer cars, some issues with the graphics like in the picture above, replays look poor specially when you see the remote cars, that have no moving helmet, poor spceular on ks2 tyre for remote cars, fixed ride heigth on remote cars, on replays, also on replays, no rain spray. and probably other things,

also on replays if you loose wings they will never get fixed.

Hope all of this can be sorted out.

Edited by McSaltens

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bokoboko

Guys a friend of mine downloaded the demo and installed it and made the updates and when trying to load the demo combo it appears a "bex error".

I never expeirianced same error and i dont know to help him.I searched here and google but i didnt found anything usefull.

Any ideas?