nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

I had no issues until the latest 31 patch to fix the cars not moving was installed. Now the game freezes/stalls when loading the track at the Shadows.nko file. Please help. let me now what info you need.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got it resolved- common sense and a system re-boot and all is good. My install didn't like starting the game via the Auto-updater (a nice feature I might add).

im looking into the problem guys.. it's pretty hard because if i cant reproduce it then I am left to guess.

Stefano, a similiar thing happends when "lg" file has different options then server has.

For example, connect to server, leave it, then open "lg" file and change track/configuration, then run "nkp.exe" and you will fly forever around the track :)

The possible reason is glitch in server list - sometimes (possible when list isn't loaded completly) when you click on server row it changes to other server.

Hi to all.

I had the same problem since autoupdate was active. When I enter a server that are running with FF1600 (or FF1800 or Abarth) the wheel starts moving crazy, and the screen just looks cloudy sky diagonally striped and engine noise is very strong. Then I disconnect from that server (either is fine) and enter it again the problem disappears.

The last autoupdate did not correct the problem. Please find a solution. : D And thanks for all.

P/S: I found another "cosmetic" bug. In the replays the reflection in the plate of the car is not equal to what currently occurs on the outside .And always reflected a tree who don't in the track.

P/S2: Sorry for my google translator english. ;)

Edited by Tipichang