brenno Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 I try this last version of dll, and rfactor crash... i put the first release ( the package with 4 files) and with the VB only rfacotr doesn't crash, but i can't use the HDR plugin...
Guest wombat778 Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 I have a question... your dll is VB only? I will try you dll anywere, but when i download the first dll pack, with VB only, VB + Tex etcetc, with my video card ( Ati X1950 Pro Agp) i see that the best performance was with the VB only dll... with other dll i had half fps (probably the normaly without any dll). Hi Brenno, Yes, the new DLLs are all VB only. The other ones were just tests I made when we were trying to determine the root cause of the FPS problem. The new versions (0.3 or 0.3t...they are the same except for compatibility with the HDR plugin) should give the best performance and be the most stable. I recommend using 0.3 or 0.3t and only trying the older DLLs if you have a problem with the newer DLLs. Also, you can use 0.3t even without the HDR plugin. If a file exists called d3d9_2.dll, then it will try to use it, otherwise it will load normally. So, hopefully, 0.3t should be the best for everyone!
Guest wombat778 Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 (edited) I try this last version of dll, and rfactor crash... i put the first release ( the package with 4 files) and with the VB only rfacotr doesn't crash, but i can't use the HDR plugin... Did rFactor crash right away, or did it take some time? Before using the old versions, I suggest testing the 0.3 (which I released about a 1.5 weeks ago), as I think it should be better than the old "VB only". Edited September 20, 2008 by wombat778
brenno Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 I just tried the 0.3 and rfactor didn't crash, and work the same like the oldest VB-only dll (it's incredible the performance and thank you for this fantastic work). I will try the 0.3t dll, with the oldest enbeseries and dll files. I use rfactor with a different monitor resolution ( 1280x1024 rfactor against 1024x768 desktop) Sorry for my poor english.
brenno Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 I just finished to use 0.3t dll and work fine. I can use the boost of new dll with the HDR. The problem was that i used a modificated dll of hdr. With original HDR for Rfactor, it's ok. I repeat... THANKS FOR THIS (and in my opinion) MOD for RFAcTOR. IT'S GREAT.
Guest Metal Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 Anche io ho provato a farla funzionare insieme all'HDR plugin , ma non va , l'HDR funziona , am i frame scendono inesorabilmente. Io uso il file HDR di RaceFreak
brenno Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 Avevo provato a farlo andare anche io con l'HDR di racefreak ma non andava. Ho provato con l'HDR originale (quello di San Andreas il primo in sostanza) e v
Gorham Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 ciao qualcuno chiedeva se andasse anche con vecchie schede bene testato su una vecchia 6800 gt tutto ok acnhe in questo caso c'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now