Ecco un altro artista da tener sotto controllo...... - Page 4 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ecco un altro artista da tener sotto controllo......


Recommended Posts

Guest TheOne
Posted

della pisica si sta occupando David Purdy...quindi almeno buona dovrebbe essere..il sonoro boh, non ho sentito n ulla a riguardo

Posted
della pisica si sta occupando David Purdy...quindi almeno buona dovrebbe essere

Gi

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Mamma che roba! :ehhh:

post-25-1169454676_thumb.jpg

Al momento il cockpit conta circa 50000 poligoni (s

Posted
Mamma che roba! :ehhh:

post-25-1169454676_thumb.jpg

Al momento il cockpit conta circa 50000 poligoni (s

Posted

la leva del cambio ha una forma.. come dire.. fallica :asd:

cmq fantastico! :ehhh:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This project already takes a half year so you are definitely right but I have good news. The LODs are finally done. I tried a new system to allow many of the high detail cars without to lower the graphical settings.

First, you can customize your own car via upgrades with different detail meshes. You can switch between high, medium and low detail body and same for the wheels. That means polycounts between 60.000 and 13.000 tris. I added two more non selectable LODs for the race itself. The last one has around 1400 tris.

Furthermore you can also select the detail of the whole AI. The different levels of detail are defined as AI upgrade classes. This could be useful for online races. If you limit the upgrades of the players car to the AI upgrade class it should be easy to find a race with ideal performance.

Enclosed some images from the detail selection.

Cliccate qui per vedere tre screen con la gestione degli update: sono sempre pi

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
You have seen the Xanavi Team only yet. I also created the Motul Pitwork one but this looks like the Xanavi. In order to test some more high res skins I created two of my most favorite Skyline teams. The Calsonic and famous Pennzoil team. The Pennzoil Nismo was my mirst contact with these beauties so it was a must.

Pennzoil_001.jpg

Calsonic_001.jpg

The physics are almost done. The sound is not ready yet. If we get the final sound we will make a preview video with full field.

The last part of my tasks is the cockpit (paintjob only) and some more skins. The release should be quite soon, I guess.

One more thing. I did not notice that you can select the level of detail of the opponents and your own car in the display settings. Now you can simply choose between 4 different levels (Max, High, Med, and Low). I always played on high and I thought these GENs in the scripts are for the overall graphics. Now you can drive the max detail car with low detail opponents. I'm going to create all skins in 2048

Posted

Io invece spero che sia buono x un'eventuale rF2...Ormai di mod ce ne sono abbastanza,servono novita' alla "base" imho...

Pioggia,nuova gestione della fisica,danni,e un'IA all'altezza secondo me sono un contorno eccezzionale per godere al massimo quella grafica

Posted

Minc... 50000 poligoni e si vedono, di grazia tenesse sto modello che tra un po', tempo un'annetto o al massimo due ce li potremmo permettere, per ora non credo, anche se sta usando bene l'engine, scalando il modello in 4 livelli di dettaglio per chi non ha un pc tosto ma vuole correre con tante vetture. :winner:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.