Extreme77 Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Ragazzi io non so voi , ma queste cose proprio non le capisco...............ok ok Hiroto
Guest Uff Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 Well, I really have less time to do anything. I promise, the Nismo will come. I just worked to long on it so that I needed a break. The Saleen was the perfect project. I think I'm going to finish it first because the S7 it much easier to complete. Here are my plans for this car. The S7 is kind of high detailed. More than the JGTC Nismo. This is caused by the open engine and the intention to create something like a show car, not a race car. The Saleen is supposed to be driven on track to experience it. Drive it with friends or whatever. I guess 20 opponents won't be possible right now. But the technology grows and who knows, later it won't be any problem. I'm going to create different levels of detail, of course so You'll also be able to run the car on slower machines. The clou will be the customization of this vehicle. I don't intend to build a lot of bumpers, side skirts or whatever but the basic body parts in many different colors. Sounds not very interesting but it looks really amazing. The body has been split up into two parts. You can change the color of the outer body and the inner body separately. View the attachments. You can also change the color of the mirrors, the headlights, the taillights with turn indicators etc... . The only attachable and changeable body parts are the rims and the wing. All parts are originally available. The wing I've chosen is the one used on the "Saleen S7 TT Competition". On the wing you can change the the colors of the horizontal and vertical parts. So the wing can be fit to the body when you want to use 2 colors right there. All rims (I intend to make 3) will be available in chrome, black and something in gold. The default car will be the stock S7 with default rims and nothing else. You can customize your Saleen to a noble one, sportive to aggressive only by using different colors or combinations of them. The interior itself can be customized as well. Make it completely black or adopt the color scheme from the exterior. By the way you can also change the colors of some less noticeable parts like the chassis frame, the large air pipes of the engine or even the Saleen emblem. This project is much easier to complete due to the less effort. The exterior is completely done (the engine still needs some structures). Next I start off to unwrap and texture the cockpit and create a driver. That's it from my side. No heavy textures with thousands of decals. Only blank ones. To get the car in game is no problem. I must admit that this interruption was really necessary because the motivation to work on the Nismo is growing again. But now I'm really finishing this one first and it shouldn't take too long anymore. Altri screen: link1 link2
Rot Teufel Posted November 5, 2008 Posted November 5, 2008 (edited) sperem... l'unica cosa che so che imho lavorare su due progetti fa andare i lavori a rilento (ed infatti tra Misano e Hockenheim 1991 per GP4 i lavori sono fermi da un bel po'...) ma se per lui funziona, sperem... devo dire che per Edited November 5, 2008 by Rot Teufel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now