Ecco un altro artista da tener sotto controllo...... - Page 7 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ecco un altro artista da tener sotto controllo......


Recommended Posts

Posted

dicono che il modello fisisco lo ha fatto quelo del mclaren gtr mod

Guest TheOne
Posted

sisi, a meno che non abbia lasciato ultimamente

Posted
sisi, a meno che non abbia lasciato ultimamente
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hiroto torna a farsi vivo: nonostante il mod sia progredito poco (ha realizzato "solo" altre 3 livree), continua a lavorarci nel suo tempo libero.

Ecco le nuove skin.

post-25-1181582906_thumb.jpg

Posted

Immagino sto capovaloro su Le Mans

Posted

Sempre pi

  • 10 months later...
Posted
Hey folks. It's been a looooong time and I want to apologize. There was a lot of trouble the past months. Private and job-related. But one of the biggest problem was, I reinstalled a new operating system. After that I noticed I haven't made a backup from the current progress. The last backup seemed to be several months old. I could not believe that. It was so depressing that I wasn't keen on continuing the car. The last backup I found, only included the "Xanavi Nismo" and the "Motul Pitwork".

Today I found an old mobile hdd with a backup of every file I thought it's lost. Right now I'm so keen on doing the last missing stuff but during the time I didn't work on the Nismo I started another project (not rfactor related ;) ). Before I continue the Nismo I want to complete the stuff I'm just working on.

I'd say, I'm back and enclosed you can find one of some new liveries I already finished. Altogether I have 12 complete racing teams plus 3 bonus vehicles. 8 racing teams are still to do what happens quite quickly, hopefully.

I'm really glad how it turned out and I guess you too ^^. Once again, sorry.

65e8da2537d42e46b0b1154f114batt.jpg

Posted
16-may-08-rfactorcentral-7914_kure_001.j16-may-08-rfactorcentral-4443_falken_sky16-may-08-rfactorcentral-2345_daishin_00

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.