Ecco un altro artista da tener sotto controllo...... - Page 8 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ecco un altro artista da tener sotto controllo......


Recommended Posts

Posted

bello.. molto... ma la mia scheda si rifiuta di farle girare XD... e poi nn c'

Posted
The HKS Nismo takes more time than expected. Right now I actually hate this pattern ^^ but it's gonna be cool when it's done.

I have also tested a new render setup and rendered a short video of the Xanavi Livery over the nights of the past days. Download the video in 720p HD resolution and 54mb in size. At least you can already take a closer look to this vehicle in motion now.

I hope to finish the HKS Nismo this weekend. The other remaining liveries are easier to do and should be done much faster than this one.

Io sto scaricando il video ora... vediamo com'

Posted
The HKS Nismo takes more time than expected. Right now I actually hate this pattern ^^ but it's gonna be cool when it's done.

I have also tested a new render setup and rendered a short video of the Xanavi Livery over the nights of the past days. Download the video in 720p HD resolution and 54mb in size. At least you can already take a closer look to this vehicle in motion now.

I hope to finish the HKS Nismo this weekend. The other remaining liveries are easier to do and should be done much faster than this one.

Io sto scaricando il video ora... vediamo com'

Posted
26-may-08-rfactorcentral-5615_hks_005.jp26-may-08-rfactorcentral-2587_hks_004.jp
Posted
Enclosed 2 ingame shots. The cockpit is always the same and still looks like posted before.

Altogether I have done 20 skins and 7 are yet to do. As I said before I have some problems with bad uv mapping because I've never unwrapped such a detailed race car before. So it takes really a long time but at least there are absolutely no distortions and all decals and patterns are seamless in spite of countless seams in the mapping. Hell, you don't want to texture this car!

6167d8bb5980dea93a72c9d67130ett.jpg

9603b62565851784a309ab9a91featt.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

si, notevole...

ma che non vada a finire come per il GP2

Posted
si, notevole...

ma che non vada a finire come per il GP2

Behse questa

Posted

Beh, anche se non riguarda esattamente l'auto di cui abbiamo parlato sino ad ora,

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Though the Nismo is almost done it's quite difficult to work at it sometimes. After the long abstinence from modelling anything I needed something to do again. So I finished the cockpit of the S7 and the cockpit is the real cause because I've done another S7 for rFactor. NO racing cockpit and a bit more accurate and detailed. Well, I still need to do the 750hp 7l V8 twin turbo engine. My first engine. Could be interesting.

5add43c6ce3c3a68ee93b930d38d3tt.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.