• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLuigi755

• SargentSam

• Sylv3ster

• davinci06

Really amazing work by you Sam! Your mod is amazing. When will you release the M6 and the new R8?

When he gets the thumbs-up by the original mod creator.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys :)

First of all thank you for the support , this mod it's so huge and has so many details it's really good to hear that we did a good work.

Now , I want to say that an update is coming , but I will not give you any kind of date for that to happen , we still have to add some few more cars and liveries, we want to make it even better.

Now, I don't like when people are always asking for releasing the cars, if we don't release the cars , we have a reason for it, right now we have 68 cars, more than 2000 liveries, the other week we sort out all the skins and all the folders in the "Teams" folder, so you won't believe the amount of work we dedicate to this mod, we have lifes too, this is our hobby, we don't make any money doing this, so instead of asking for releases you should wait, it's going to be worth it I promise! :thumbsup:

Hey guys :)

First of all thank you for the support , this mod it's so huge and has so many details it's really good to hear that we did a good work.

Now , I want to say that an update is coming , but I will not give you any kind of date for that to happen , we still have to add some few more cars and liveries, we want to make it even better.

Now, I don't like when people are always asking for releasing the cars, if we don't release the cars , we have a reason for it, right now we have 68 cars, more than 2000 liveries, the other week we sort out all the skins and all the folders in the "Teams" folder, so you won't believe the amount of work we dedicate to this mod, we have lifes too, this is our hobby, we don't make any money doing this, so instead of asking for releases you should wait, it's going to be worth it I promise! :thumbsup:

Still really psyched. Actually gave up rFactoring so I could try and stave off the pain of waiting.

I know I can't expect instant release of a free mod. But I just can't hold my excitement. SO EXCITED

Now, this guy said that at the absolute earliest it'd take a week, however that's extremely unlikely. But the wait will be worth it.

I have a problem, I am testing the mod and i have lot of lag with the cockpit cam, but i don't have lag with the other cameras? There is a solution for that?

I have a problem, I am testing the mod and i have lot of lag with the cockpit cam, but i don't have lag with the other cameras? There is a solution for that?

Is it any particular car / cars, or everything? 

Is it any particular car / cars, or everything? 

Doesn't happen with me, even though my PC is total sh-

(I run with DX9, the highest model and texture quality, and moderate settings in general for everything else, and there's very little lag, even when I run with some 60 other Ultimate GT3 cars)

Edited by TheLuigi755

Doesn't happen with me, even though my PC is total sh-

(I run with DX9, the highest model and texture quality, and moderate settings in general for everything else, and there's very little lag, even when I run with some 60 other Ultimate GT3 cars)

Another thing is it might be something to do with plugins, someone had a similar problem with just the BMWs that was caused by plugins I think.

You should try playing on windowed mode , i had looks of lag too , but once i did that it fixed itself :)