[rFactor] - Ultimate GT3 Compilation - Page 4 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - Ultimate GT3 Compilation


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Ascari has all sorts of problems (including its bouncy suspension). I am going to need to have a serious look at that car...

I'd love to see the fix released alongside the MR-S, Mustang, Subaru and SunRed.

 

I really, REALLY want to have the MR-S come next. That car sounds like it's gonna be awesome.

Posted

You already have the mustang...?

 

Also:

6N9Vo6F.png

 

And don't even ask about these, I definitely want permission before I release them:

cS8eSUh.png

 

I would recommend the original mod of you want to drive these at the moment.

Posted

You already have the mustang...?

 

Also:

6N9Vo6F.png

 

And don't even ask about these, I definitely want permission before I release them:

cS8eSUh.png

 

I would recommend the original mod of you want to drive these at the moment.

Nope, not making yet another account just so I can download this other mod you speak of. I hope you're cleared to release these cars soon...

 

...and when I say the Mustang is unreleased, I mean there's no real skins other than the test car.

 

If the MRS is ready: RELEASE IT!

Posted

The MRS isn't ready, both it and the Subaru have some of the worst backfire crashing I have ever seen... I will release it whenever I feel like it is done, it might be in the next update, it might be sooner.

 

As I said, I don't find the skins, so the Mustang isn't really in my control...

Posted

The MRS isn't ready, both it and the Subaru have some of the worst backfire crashing I have ever seen... I will release it whenever I feel like it is done, it might be in the next update, it might be sooner.

 

As I said, I don't find the skins, so the Mustang isn't really in my control...

Get rid of the backfires, then!

 

I hope that you can include the M6/R8/488 as well.

Posted

I have been talking to PATR10T and I think I can fix them without just deleting them now. And given where the exhaust is on the Subaru, you definitely want them!

yR2HYzA.png

Posted

I have been talking to PATR10T and I think I can fix them without just deleting them now. And given where the exhaust is on the Subaru, you definitely want them!

yR2HYzA.png

If they work, then that's such a cool bit of attention to detail.

If not, then keep trying to fix it.

 

When will they be ready for release?

Posted

 I will release it whenever I feel like it is done, it might be in the next update, it might be sooner.

Posted

 

 I will release it whenever I feel like it is done, it might be in the next update, it might be sooner.

When will that be? I'm so psyched.

Posted

So, we have the Audi R8, BMW M6, Ferrari 488, Ford Mustang, Toyota MR-S and Subaru Legacy lined up for release.

 

Can I suggest the ASL Garaiya?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.