SargentSam Posted June 25, 2016 Author Posted June 25, 2016 Yes, so far I have added the Mustang, SEAT, Legacy B4, Toyota MRS, Renault RS01 and maybe the 488, LMS and M6. ...and also the Shiden MC/RT-16. Also I will probably convert the SunRed, GT300 RX-7 (maybe) and the GT300 Gallardo RG-3. The next update will be a complete reinstall, as I have re-converted ALL the textures so they work with player / opponent detail below maximum, and we are also working on backfire fixes and spinner shadows. I hadn't heard of the ASL Garaiya, it looks cool though. Unfortunately I couldn't find a model for it...
TheLuigi755 Posted June 25, 2016 Posted June 25, 2016 Yes, so far I have added the Mustang, SEAT, Legacy B4, Toyota MRS, Renault RS01 and maybe the 488, LMS and M6. ...and also the Shiden MC/RT-16. Mooncraft Shiden? OH HELL YES When will this all be released? I can't wait any longer. My birthday is on the 3rd of July, so could this make a nice birthday present? It'd sure beat sitting in the US immigration queue and putting my parents through hell... that "hell" being Chuck E. Cheese's. I think they're starting to become a running gag in my world.
SargentSam Posted June 25, 2016 Author Posted June 25, 2016 I can almost guarantee the update wont be out by then, but maybe I could release another small add-on soon.
TheLuigi755 Posted June 25, 2016 Posted June 25, 2016 I can almost guarantee the update wont be out by then, but maybe I could release another small add-on soon. I've still got high hopes. You can do it!
TheLuigi755 Posted June 27, 2016 Posted June 27, 2016 I don't want any car to be safe from my "Chuckification" efforts. I wish to have templates for the upcoming MR-S, Subaru, Shiden, Sunred, 488, M6 and LMS.
SargentSam Posted June 27, 2016 Author Posted June 27, 2016 When / if cars are released, templates will be added if I have them...
TheLuigi755 Posted June 30, 2016 Posted June 30, 2016 When / if cars are released, templates will be added if I have them... What I was hoping for is for the templates to be released right now so I can prepare the liveries in advance.
TheLuigi755 Posted July 2, 2016 Posted July 2, 2016 Just over 12 hours remain until my birthday... ...what cars can you release for me right now?
SubaruWRC555 Posted July 31, 2016 Posted July 31, 2016 i would just like to say thank you to everyone that has put in time and effort in to this mod, its amazing and i love it so much. now its time for me to put some laps in at Spa........
TheLuigi755 Posted July 31, 2016 Posted July 31, 2016 i would just like to say thank you to everyone that has put in time and effort in to this mod, its amazing and i love it so much. now its time for me to put some laps in at Spa........ I'll probably do the same thing. Btw, are there any good versions of the Spa circuit for GT racing with 60+ car grids? I have one that only allows 50...
Recommended Posts