[rFactor] - Ultimate GT3 Compilation

SargentSam

Yes, so far I have added the Mustang, SEAT, Legacy B4, Toyota MRS, Renault RS01 and maybe the 488, LMS and M6.

...and also the Shiden MC/RT-16.

KpZMAfV.png

Also I will probably convert the SunRed, GT300 RX-7 (maybe) and the GT300 Gallardo RG-3.

The next update will  be a complete reinstall, as I have re-converted ALL the textures so they work with player / opponent detail below maximum, and we are also working on backfire fixes and spinner shadows.

I hadn't heard of the ASL Garaiya, it looks cool though. Unfortunately I couldn't find a model for it...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLuigi755

• SargentSam

• Sylv3ster

• davinci06

Yes, so far I have added the Mustang, SEAT, Legacy B4, Toyota MRS, Renault RS01 and maybe the 488, LMS and M6.

...and also the Shiden MC/RT-16.

KpZMAfV.png

Mooncraft Shiden? OH HELL YES

When will this all be released? I can't wait any longer. My birthday is on the 3rd of July, so could this make a nice birthday present? It'd sure beat sitting in the US immigration queue and putting my parents through hell... that "hell" being Chuck E. Cheese's. I think they're starting to become a running gag in my world.

I can almost guarantee the update wont be out by then, but maybe I could release another small add-on soon.

I can almost guarantee the update wont be out by then, but maybe I could release another small add-on soon.

I've still got high hopes. You can do it!

I don't want any car to be safe from my "Chuckification" efforts. I wish to have templates for the upcoming MR-S, Subaru, Shiden, Sunred, 488, M6 and LMS.

When / if cars are released, templates will be added if I have them...

When / if cars are released, templates will be added if I have them...

What I was hoping for is for the templates to be released right now so I can prepare the liveries in advance.

Just over 12 hours remain until my birthday...

...what cars can you release for me right now?

• 5 weeks later...

i would just like to say thank you to everyone that has put in time and effort in to this mod, its amazing and i love it so much. now its time for me to put some laps in at Spa........

i would just like to say thank you to everyone that has put in time and effort in to this mod, its amazing and i love it so much. now its time for me to put some laps in at Spa........

;)

I'll probably do the same thing. Btw, are there any good versions of the Spa circuit for GT racing with 60+ car grids? I have one that only allows 50...