• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLuigi755

• SargentSam

• Sylv3ster

• SubaruWRC555

nice update. cant wait to get home from vacation to try out the new cars!!! thank you gentleman!!

Great to hear. I love the new Ultimate GT3 update as well.

SargeantSam is also working on a sister mod: Ultimate GT2. I don't know much about that mod's progress, but what I do know is that it's happening some time, with some other "Ultimate" mods to follow.

Watch this space.

nice update. cant wait to get home from vacation to try out the new cars!!! thank you gentleman!!

Thanks, we're glad you like it!

Great to hear. I love the new Ultimate GT3 update as well.

SargeantSam is also working on a sister mod: Ultimate GT2. I don't know much about that mod's progress, but what I do know is that it's happening some time, with some other "Ultimate" mods to follow.

Watch this space.

If you would stop announcing stuff on our behalf, that would be awesome.

If you would stop announcing stuff on our behalf, that would be awesome.

Sorry.

Is it me or is the AI way too easy to beat?

I have them at 120% strength and 80% aggression (?), but I'm able to beat them by about a minute or so while they're racing in one large pack.

I tried lowering the AI mistake rate in my .plr file, but that didn't do much; it only made the AI more "robotic". I also tried simply training them via auto calibration, but again, not a lot changed.

Edited by Sylv3ster

Dunno, I don't know much about how the AI works to be honest. Is it on all tracks, or just one? I know they act weirdly on some tracks, which is not to do with the mod I think. Another thing I have seen is because the cars are close in performance, and there are no talent files, they do end up packed close together, which causes them to be slower.

It's on virtually any track I drive on; even the official rFactor maps like Lienz, Toban, or Montreal.

Is there a way to force them all to use talent files by modifying the .rFm file? I mean, I know it's going to take all night considering the amount of skins there are, but can I do that?

The mod should use any talent files in the folder GameData\Talent\Ultimate_GT3. We didn't include any because of the number that would need to be made, so the folder doesn't exist, but create it and add some files and it should work.

What you could do is add the BES 2012 talent files, and then do a test race using BES 2012 cars to see if it helps. Then you could see if it would be worth making more.  Here are they are:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0yhB3_E-g7YUHJmaGhYN0dwMmM

If you want to make more, that would be awesome (if they help).

Maybe I could make all of the talent files and upload them all as an add-on for this mod!

Maybe I could make all of the talent files and upload them all as an add-on for this mod!

It'd be great to see others contribute to this mod!

Now, we just have to wait. When they all come out, I might test the new talent. And I'll report on what it's like for me.

Edited by TheLuigi755