Problemi volanti e setup consigliati force feedback - Page 2 - Project CARS (ex C.A.R.S.) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Problemi volanti e setup consigliati force feedback

VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• atchoo

• Tr51

• dedraro

• skyscr3am

Tips: Project CARS-XBOX ONE™ (TX Force Feedback Management)
If you use the TX Racing wheel with the Xbox One version of the game, you can adjust the general Force Feedback level as follows:
- Go to OPTIONS / CONTROLS / CONFIGURATION tab.
- And go to OPTIONS / CALIBRATE FORCE FEEDBACK tab (by pressing RT = gas pedal).
In this tab, increasing TIRE FORCE will increase some force effects.

Ciao a tutti, ho un dfgt e non capisco perchè già a inizio gara giro il volante  ed è come perdessi aderenza e il volante va a vuoto,avverto un sottosterzo fastidiosissimo.

Avreste da passarmi il setup per il driving force gt?

Grazie.

Oh, fantastico, usa un T300 RS su PS4, la mia stessa configurazione: non appena ho tempo mi studio il video.

Grazie VELO!

Edited by atchoo

Ho trovato queste info ..... sicuramente possono tornare utili.

how to adjust them yet. Like all new Sims, learning the menus takes a little time or effort. Each car needs it's own FFB settings. IN the Cars, Garage/setups/FFB Tab/Spindle/FFB Master Scale slider. Default is 26. Turn it up to 100 or more for G25/27. To high will cause clipping. There also a FFB meter on the Hud, to check for clipping. Remco's explanation of FFB settings:

General FFB strength
Output strength of the FFB to the wheel after it has been calculated by the FFB engine. This is basically the final 'volume' adjustment of the FFB. This means that if the FFB is clipping, turning the FFB strength down won't help anymore.

Tyre Force
This is the strength of the tyre contribution to the FFB, which is also the main contributor to the FFB. If the FFB is too high or too low for all cars, you can adjust this value to get it equally stronger/weaker for all cars.

The car-specific settings
These you want to adjust when the FFB of one car is good while for the next car it's too weak or strong (or has a wrong subjective balance of the individual force contributors).

Spindle Master Scale: this scales the forces below it equally up and down, i.e. it's the FFB 'volume knob' specifically for that car. Turn it down if the FFB is clipping, and up if it's too weak.
Fx: this is the FFB component representing the longitudinal force on the tyre contact patch. This should determine FFB when accelerating or braking, but I haven't really experimented with this one yet.
Fy: this is the FFB component representing the lateral force on the tyre contact patch. Very important for feeling mass transfer/inertia of the car when cornering.
Fz: this is the FFB component representing the vertical force on the tyre contact patch. This plays an important part in the 'road feel' of the FFB, i.e. when going over bumps in the road.
Mz: this is the FFB component representing the twisting force of the wheels, i.e. rotation along the vertical axis of the wheel. It is the self-aligning force of the wheels into the driving direction and is most important for getting the 'classic' feel of the FFB getting lighter when the front tyres lose grip.

So when you want a particular force to stand out in the FFB, raise its relative contribution to the total FFB, and after that adjust the Spindle Master Scale value if necessary to get the FFB stay within the full range (i.e. not clipping or getting too weak)

In effetti per farla breve ci sono 40 parametri ma quelli che veramente influiscono sono nel menu "spindle" del setup della macchina.

Il resto dei settaggi FFb nel menu del controller li potete lasciare più o meno ai valori di default togliendo giusto il damping e i filtering.

Infatti se ora provate a mettere i parametri FFB a 0 nel setup macchina, vi accorgerete che avrete un volante neutro che a malapena si ricentra.

Da qui partite alzando i valori Fx, Fy, Fz, e Mz uno alla volta.

provate anche tutti a zero tranne Mz a fine corsa (200). :laugh:

Edited by fostrike

Quel che leggo mi lascia basito...

In buona sostanza, non riesci a dare un buon ffb?, dai agli utenti 3000 parametri da settare, e lascia che se lo facciano da soli!

In pratica un ffb in scatola di montaggio! :asd: