Top Posters In This Topic

• Black Box

• Filodream

• GiuseppeMBG

• VELOCIPEDE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.911wheel.de/?q=node/8393

We finally started the production of the ClubSport base and rims. The production preparation took longer than expected as we decided to make a lot of customized fixtures for each step in order to get maximum quality. You can see the production line in a short video I made with my mobile phone and posted on our Facebook page.

www.Facebook.com/Fanatec

We will start shipping in May so the first wheels will arrive in our warehouses in June. We will not airship units this time. The pre-orders will start soon but I want the wheels on the boat so we know when they arrive.

csw_Rformula_production.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

i volanti in uso nella sede di Kunos Simulazioni a Vallelunga

777324236t.jpg

su Facebook un video girato alla catena di montaggio in Cina

We finally started the production of the ClubSport wheel. I am currently in China and supervise the production procedures. We made a lot of custom fixtures for almost each workplace to make sure the wheels come out in perfect quality. Production preparation is taking almost as much time as to develop the product and in the video you et an idea why.

In the video you also see some of the steps what it takes to produce a ClubSport base. The line is still running quite slow so the workers have more time to get used to the procedures.

https://www.facebook...418944778129513

su Facebook un video girato alla catena di montaggio in Cina

We finally started the production of the ClubSport wheel. I am currently in China and supervise the production procedures. We made a lot of custom fixtures for almost each workplace to make sure the wheels come out in perfect quality. Production preparation is taking almost as much time as to develop the product and in the video you et an idea why.

In the video you also see some of the steps what it takes to produce a ClubSport base. The line is still running quite slow so the workers have more time to get used to the procedures.

https://www.facebook...418944778129513

Una delle catene di montaggio più tranquille che abbia mai visto... :shifty:

Mi pare di aver letto dal mese di giugno..

• 2 weeks later...

Fanatec's CEO tests latest alpha version of Assetto Corsa using preview version of new Clubsport wheel

128424125t.jpg208395317t.jpg