Guest Il Pilota del Minnesota Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 L'ennesima scorrettezza di kunos nei miei confonti...lasciare che le piste della namie funzionino sul pro automaticamente...e dire che, in teoria, doveva esser possibile solo passando da un editor... Cos
Guest Kimi'84 Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 Mah, out, sulla vecchia questione texture hai pienamente ragione ma in questa decisamente meno. Anche perch
Jaap Wagenvoort Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 EDIT: Aggiungo solo una cosa....sapete perch
Guest outrunner Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 Hi out, Your post is in Italian and I just couldn't really understand it. Is there a problem? I'm still grateful for the help you offered me 2 years ago in getting up and running and for the work you did on Spa. If there are hard feelings from your side to mine, please let me know. Jaap As I've said in italian: nothing to say with your work, no bad feelings to you. Sorry for my last comment. You are the last real supporter of nKPRO. Sadly that your talent is wasted in this project, but this is only my opinion.
Jaap Wagenvoort Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 Hi out, Your post is in Italian and I just couldn't really understand it. Is there a problem? I'm still grateful for the help you offered me 2 years ago in getting up and running and for the work you did on Spa. If there are hard feelings from your side to mine, please let me know. Jaap As I've said in italian: nothing to say with your work, no bad feelings to you. Sorry for my last comment. You are the last real supporter of nKPRO. Sadly that your talent is wasted in this project, but this is only my opinion. Ok - that's ok then. I believe 100% in what netKar PRO is and will become for the simracing world. You don't. It's just a matter of opinions and it's ok for people to have different opinions Thanks for clarifying it I need to improve my Italian skills
Guest rOOk Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 Non mi pare che ci sia tutta questa gente che 'osanna' nKPRO senza ammettere tutti i problemi che ha. Forse qualcuno esagera nell'esaltarne le positivit
Kraven Van Helsing Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 (edited) Non parteciper Edited December 5, 2006 by Kraven Van Helsing
Guest Il Pilota del Minnesota Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 tornando (quasi) IT, qui c'
Guest rOOk Posted December 5, 2006 Posted December 5, 2006 (edited) Non parteciper Edited December 5, 2006 by rOOk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now