Guest dido Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 Dire che il multi di nK sia di nuova generazione e migliore nelle collisioni a quello di rF
Guest Daniel Almeida Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 Nessuno ha detto que il multi di NKP
Guest 17mika Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 (edited) Nessuno ha detto que il multi di NKP Edited December 10, 2006 by 17mika
Guest Daniel Almeida Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 (edited) I Speak in english cause I think you're more familiar with it.. Outrunner said that the compenetration issue is mostly MOD related problem, caused by the fact that until a few times ago most of the modders didn't know how to correctly set the "contact points" of the cars, due to the lack of information about it. Also in my experience I've found "compenetration" in rfactor present most of the times in MODS. Yeah, I understood that Mika. But the fact is, that the "compenetration" problem exists now, whether it will be improved in the future or not is another question. Similar to the fact that NKP's MP still has problems now, but upcoming patches should improve it. Still noone speaks about that, so I think it's just fair to discuss rF with the same premises. Edited December 10, 2006 by Daniel Almeida
Guest dido Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 Similar to the fact that NKP's MP still has problems now, but upcoming patches should improve it. Still noone speaks about that, so I think it's just fair to discuss rF with the same premises. Corretto, infatti... grande negazione di fiducia a Kunos Simulazioni, anche giustamente se vogliamo, dopo la problematica release 1.0, tante risate sul 'club dei 15' ma nessuno che riconosca che passi avanti sono stati fatti, che Kunos non
Guest brasa Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 lascio la mia colaborazione nel "verbete" ot nkpro almeida, doppo guardare il video i vedere il tuo casco i cognome, a me sembra che "ce' lai" qualcosa di brasiliano. sbaglio?
Guest 17mika Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 (edited) I Speak in english cause I think you're more familiar with it.. Outrunner said that the compenetration issue is mostly MOD related problem, caused by the fact that until a few times ago most of the modders didn't know how to correctly set the "contact points" of the cars, due to the lack of information about it. Also in my experience I've found "compenetration" in rfactor present most of the times in MODS. Yeah, I understood that Mika. But the fact is, that the "compenetration" problem exists now, whether it will be improved in the future or not is another question. Similar to the fact that NKP's MP still has problems now, but upcoming patches should improve it. Still noone speaks about that, so I think it's just fair to discuss rF with the same premises. I don't want to put it as a nk vs r-factor, but I wouldn't say that "the compenetrations problems exists now".. it's just the fact that the modders didn't know how to set collision points precisely.. so it's a problem of knowledge and capability of the modders, not an issue of the software itself. Talking about collisions in nkpro.. I don't think they're bad at all, I just feel that there is a bit of "overjudjement" of the collision in some cases with little contacts. in reality often "wheel to wheel" contacts in openwheels cars doesn't have major effects on the cars which can continue their runs with no problems. Anyway I'd love to see a GT car in nkpro, also to be able to evaluate how the collision would work with more resistant cars. with openwhellers it works fairly well. And coming back to r-factor.. I like the collinsion system a lot (car-car I mean.. car wall I thnik it's not great).. it feels very realistic to me. what makes you think that it's worse than nkpro one? Corretto, infatti... grande negazione di fiducia a Kunos Simulazioni, anche giustamente se vogliamo, dopo la problematica release 1.0, tante risate sul 'club dei 15' ma nessuno che riconosca che passi avanti sono stati fatti, che Kunos non Edited December 10, 2006 by 17mika
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now