GTR 2: speciale su Digital Displacement - Page 3 - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

[attachmentid=15975]

* Q: Where the heck is our demo?

* A: This I don't know. My inquiries on this topic have gone unanswered.

* Q: The game looks/smells/feels/tastes terrible!

* A: This is a beta. By all accounts the final release is at least a few months away. The documentation I received with this indicates that there's still much work to be done, so don't write off the game just yet.

* Q: How did you get a beta?

* A: I freelance for a variety of big outlets like Yahoo! Videogames and G4TV here in the US. 10tacle's US PR group was kind enough to send me a beta, and while I plan to do some "Joe Gamer-level" coverage for those outlets, I knew sim fans would appreciate some very detailed coverage as I've been providing.

* Q:How mod-able will the game be?

* A:At this point the directory structure and file types look the same or very similar as GTR, so I expect the game to be very modable.

* Q: Do you see the clouds roll in when going from sunshine to rain?

* A: Yes, the clouds do move in.

* Q: Is it possible to disable AI control when you pit?

* A: Yes, though the option is rather well hidden.

* Q: Is it possible to change drivers while pitting?

* A: Currently in the beta you can switch from AI to human and back while pitting, but I do not see support for online sharing of a car. I do believe this is planned for the final release, however.

* Q: Does the game support 5.1 surround sound?

* A: There is no option to enable surround sound in this version

* Q: Is the Aston Martin DBR9 included?

* A: No, unfortunately. The game covers the 2003 and 2004 FIA GT season, and that car didn't compete until 2005.

* Q: Is track XYZ included?

* A: Only the tracks from the 2003 and 2004 FIA seasons are included, along with a number of variations like Monza Jr. as shown earlier.

* Q: What system are you running this on?

* A: I'm running a custom built machine. It features an AMD FX-55 CPU, PCI-E NVIDIA 6800 Ultra, 2 gigs of RAM, and a Sound Blaster Audigy ZS card.

* Q: Am I going to have to upgrade to run this?

* A: Not necessarily. Performance here seems quite comprable to what I've seen for GT Legends. If you can run that game well, you should be in reasonably good shape here.

post-2-1150495793_thumb.jpg

Guest Ubaldo
Posted

Deluso e basta...

siete incredibili, 4 foto di una beta, video sempre della beta e saltate a conclusioni che sanno di sentenze. :dizzy:

quoto....

Posted

Deluso e basta...

siete incredibili, 4 foto di una beta, video sempre della beta e saltate a conclusioni che sanno di sentenze. :dizzy:

quoto....

Quoto.......

Posted

[attachmentid=15976]

post-2-1150532013_thumb.jpg

Guest D.Sciortino
Posted

Si ma sta demo quando esce?!

Guest mp4/18
Posted

Deluso e basta...

siete incredibili, 4 foto di una beta, video sempre della beta e saltate a conclusioni che sanno di sentenze. :dizzy:

quoto....

Quoto.......

e quoto pure io.

Guest Rambo
Posted

Deluso e basta...

siete incredibili, 4 foto di una beta, video sempre della beta e saltate a conclusioni che sanno di sentenze. :dizzy:

quoto....

Quoto.......

e quoto pure io.

Vi do raggione fino a un certo punto.Chiaro che da una beta e 4 screnn non si puo dire molto,ma

Guest Colin_GT
Posted

Deluso e basta...

siete incredibili, 4 foto di una beta, video sempre della beta e saltate a conclusioni che sanno di sentenze. :dizzy:

quoto....

Quoto.......

Vorrei farvi tornare in mente che il gioco

Guest 17mika
Posted

Vorrei farvi tornare in mente che il gioco

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.