Guest Uff Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 Fonte. Another conversion I'm working on! I have got the permission from TopGun to convert his fantastic mod from GTR2, I have encoutered some problem and still have but as the BPR Series conversion i'm working on the shaders and textures but, I think, the result is quite goodFor more screenshots here or here
Guest Uff Posted June 6, 2013 Posted June 6, 2013 Some screens with HDR ON: More at my brand new flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cosm1/s...7633950765541/
VELOCIPEDE Posted July 7, 2013 Posted July 7, 2013 cosm1: still working on it but progress become very slow, I still have a problem with the dev mode that is getting annoying, and the rf2 performance with my pc is not good at all, unlike other games. All this problems togheter are killing my motivation, sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now