Screenshot dal multiplayer - Page 7 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Pardal
Posted

Esta é a unica imagem que aparece p min durante os 4:30 do video!!! :(

nkunicaimagem.JPG

Guest Pardal
Posted

Esta é a unica imagem que aparece p min durante os 4:30 do video!!! :(

nkunicaimagem.JPG

Guest pioloe
Posted

Did you download latest version of DivX?

Can you hear the sound?

E adesso un piccolo aiuto per me: ho finito la laurea e adesso mi voglio gettare su NetKar. Ma il mio Wingman FF incomincia a tirare un po' a sx. In che modo metto le mani? come mi consigliare di pulire i contatti?

Ciao

Guest Pardal
Posted

Grazieeeeeeeeee consegui assistir com o DVIX ...............muito belooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THX.....................lindoooooo!!!!!

Posted

Grazie ragazzi, sono contento che vi piaccia il video. Mi spiace di non averci speso molto tempo, ma sono impegnato con il video recap del Campionato Italiano Nascar 2002. Finito questo, penso di riuscire a dedicare più tempo a netkar.

Thanks buddies, i'm happy you like my video. I'm sorry I can't spend more time on it, but now i'm busy with the video recap of "Campionato Italiano Nascar 2002". Once I'll make this last one, I hope I can spend more time about netkar videos.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.