[rFactor2] - [rF2] F1 2002 by Schumi - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - [rF2] F1 2002 by Schumi


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Good Morning.
When I click on the link, I'm redirected to another window, which asks for authentication.

23.JPG

Posted
9 hours ago, willrod2012 said:

Good Morning.
When I click on the link, I'm redirected to another window, which asks for authentication.

Hello, the link is now fixed and you should be able to download the mod.

Posted
4 hours ago, Uff said:

Hello, the link is now fixed and you should be able to download the mod.

Thanks a lot, M8!

  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.