[rFactor2] - Barbagallo - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor2] - Barbagallo


Recommended Posts

Posted

Barbagallo


Author : Nibiru

 

Basically re-textured 70% of objects to fit in with rF2 and where I could I recycled ISI textures. I have made a few new animated objects and replaced some TSO's with ISI TSO's.

 

There is still a few things to do but here is taste of what's to come. Thanks to Papaosa for the awesome video smile.png

 

CREDITS:

 

Original Track: Darren Blythe
Conversion: Nibiru
Objects: Darren Blythe, Nibiru, ISI
Textures: Darren Blythe, Nibiru, ISI
Cam File: Hexogramme
AIW: Hexogramme
Promo Video: Papaosa

 


 

 

The wait is over rolleyes.png

 

First up thanks to Darren Blythe for making this track and then allowing me to convert it over.
2nd Thanks to Hexagramme for making the AIW
Also a big thanks to all the guys at xfactorracing.com for all the testing and downloading they did.

 

Not very much left to do so it's time for the public test and see what you guys find. I welcome your feedback so I can try and make it the best I can. The CAM file needs some work.

 

v1.0
Fixed the z-fighting tree last turn
Fixed z-fighting on small hut (last turn)
made the uvw mapping of the cube map on the windows smaller and reduced the reflectiveness
Lowered the lip around the track on the corners and race line.
Redbull tents now cast a shadow.
Re-textured the railing on the G stand
new cam file
replaced some trees


 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.