MaoZeTung Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 Quando sarà finita ah!ah!ah! Ti giro la risposta che mi è stata data quando l'ho detto io
s3ss Posted October 25, 2014 Posted October 25, 2014 (edited) . Edited October 25, 2014 by Uff screen rimosso, conversione non autorizzata
TurboGigi Posted October 25, 2014 Posted October 25, 2014 (edited) Trattasi di conversione da FM4, non è assolutamente la stessa auto!!! Edited October 25, 2014 by Uff
Guest Uff Posted October 25, 2014 Posted October 25, 2014 Esatto: s3ss, non postare screen "a caso" di conversioni non autorizzate, gli unici screen ufficiali sono quelli che si trovano nei topic originali aperti dagli autori.
Guest Uff Posted November 1, 2014 Posted November 1, 2014 Good news!elMariachi90 is now working on the new fmod sound.I hope I can let the beast soon free
VELOCIPEDE Posted November 4, 2014 Author Posted November 4, 2014 I Think a good mod is not just a nice 3d model... and without sound makes it no sense to release the car.David and elMariachi works hard to bring a nice sound and physic. and I am working currently on the damage model..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now