Mazda 787B Prototype by AssiPazz v1.4 - Page 4 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Spero sia nettamente migliore della conversione illegale che faceva proprio schifio ahahahah

Posted

I gave the carbon texture a used look (dusty)
Its should not look new :P

 

vQEf5ltl.jpg lSPUTWUl.jpg

mVOoPttl.jpg fP0Zhk8l.jpg

Posted

Today, I have made my one Tires clear.png:)
(I have previously used Tires from Kunos)

 

P4HrjDHl.jpg

Posted

Nice to make a few simfans happy with this car clear.png:)

Pedals are WIP..

Cockpit:

 

UOt6NvSl.jpg

Posted

Pedals ready clear.png:)

optimized some textures and materials.

Nice HDR render :D

 

pPIsq46l.jpg

Posted

Dai dai fatecela provare :dribble:  :figo:  :up:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.