Mazda 787B Prototype by AssiPazz v1.4 - Page 3 - Road/Sport Cars Mods - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

È probabile che quella del video sia solo una conversione, per cui il lavoro da farci sopra è molto minore. :wink:

Posted

Non si scherza così con i nostri sentimenti. :asd:

Posted

I didn't have much time lately, so there's just a little update. I did some UV-mapping and a few other details.
I tried to convert the model into the game, but i had some problems with the AC editor.
The editor crashes when opening the fbx file ( also with textures).
It will need some time to get used to the editor.

 

rySTANVl.jpg GpQDL2yl.jpg

Posted

ancora uno

post-2-0-48486700-1406843819_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am currently working on the cockpit

HzQmdFtl.jpg

Posted

fatemi capire quindi quella che ho provato non è questa?  :thumbsdown:

Posted

fatemi capire quindi quella che ho provato non è questa?  :thumbsdown:

Se ne hai provata una, allora hai provato la conversione illegale da Forza Motorsport 4 che non ha niente a che vedere con questa.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.