Guest Uff Posted March 12, 2015 Posted March 12, 2015 and here we have the thing in game I think AO really does help to make it look more blended / part of the sceneand also like a lot that it can tone down reflections towards ground, many times the splitters/spoilers are way to "shiny/reflective" - imowith proper skin it would be awesome
Guest Uff Posted March 20, 2015 Posted March 20, 2015 Progressing on first paint,progress is painfully slow - I was sick for 2 weeks, but finally it's getting better and I could work a bit
Guest Uff Posted March 24, 2015 Posted March 24, 2015 WIP making some progress as well so far no major problems that would need fixing/tweaking of UV's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now