Transfagarasan North by Galaga v0.57 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Transfagarasan North by Galaga v0.57


Guest Uff

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Here is an update that includes the hill climb layout as a 'thank you' for your input and patience and so you can have some extra fun while I work to get MAX import and export sorted so I can implement functional improvements.

Please note all the same bugs exist as I am only able to perform file manipulation ATM, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless :)

 

DOWNLOAD

  • 6 months later...
Posted

primo post aggiornato

  • 6 months later...
Posted

Updated to .57 May 16 2015
Graphic updates.
Fixed some things, broke some things smile.png

 

 

Download Track

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.