Nurburgring GP by mianiak v1.00 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Nurburgring GP by mianiak v1.00


Guest Uff

Recommended Posts

Posted

I made a quick video, it's nothing flash, but enough to show the progress.



This is a very raw video from inside the viewer, its quite jerky due to the viewer navigation controls. But unlike the last video I posted, this one does have HDR turned on, which is why I wanted to post this. As I stated in the previous video, there is still a bit of work to be done so please don't be too judgemental at this stage

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Some tree WIP shots. They still need some tweaking, but I am starting to like how it's sitting.

th_Viewer2014-02-1011-51-57-95.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-52-14-65.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-52-03-26.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-53-14-78.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-57-11-60.png
th_Viewer2014-02-1011-53-24-53.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-54-48-61.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-49-43-62.png th_Viewer2014-02-1011-51-20-45.png

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hello,

 

awesome work. :up:

 

I wish i had the knowledge to make some tracks.

 

What do you think how long does it take for a drivable beta version or something ?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Last model, I promise smile.png Now time to get it ready for release.

PitStation.png

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Lets skip the dramatic speech and get right to it...

Here it is

 

DOWNLOAD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.