Ma l'ABS della 458... - Page 3 - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ma l'ABS della 458...


Recommended Posts

Posted

AC Forum

David Hornsey:

I honestly don't think there is too much grip, if anything some of the cars I have RL experience of seem to have less traction in game than IRL. F458 is a car I have some experience of on track ( my job is as a race driving coach so i have driven these in 'anger' on track) and I feel the semi slicks give a more realistic feel of traction than the road tyres, bearing in mind as well that in UK its rarely ever as hot as it is in game. The various Lotuses (Lotii?) feel spot on to RL counterparts and although I havent driven the race cars in game I have had the opportunity to drive plenty of slick shod-high bhp and torque race cars and they do have lots of traction. As has been pointed out already, a race car, especially one designed for endurance, is easy to drive at 95% which is what they are designed to do. The last 5% is the diff between the good and the very good but that doesn't mean the car is all armfulls of oppo to get there, its about eeking every last ounce out of the performance you have at your disposal which AC lets you do like no other sim I've tried. The feel is as close to RL as I can imagine on a home PC. RL techniques work exactly as they should, the car behaves at and over the limit as it should. When the weather effects are enabled and we have chilly and damp days to drive then the cars will be a handful because they are not designed for that condition, then its all about arm twirling and deft throttle control. Braking is a similar thing. Race cars can brake SO late compared to road cars, it really is the defining factor of any proper race car. Massive ability to brake late and with lots of stability.

 

Eeeee ma secondo qualcuno Kunos non deve ascoltare i commenti di questi tizi che hanno reali esperienze in pista, dovrebbe prendere in considerazione il solito bastian contrario... Eeeee si... Come no...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.